Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Corrupt a wish game!

Go down 
+21
I-B Loomin
pokeprincess
Bluest Ivy
GiantWhirlpool
Siris The Angel Of Death
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
[PN] Dark Lord
Malevolence
[ST] Scyther_03
KidDraggo
Espiria
Ilovedarkrai
Vayatii
A M R
pikachu
DF
bobiscool
SickSouls
[PN] dialga
Dem
Pokemon Wars
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Granted, but they lower his speed massively and change his ability to white smoke.

I wish I could have more time to myself.

(True while you would have access to magic, you would be unable to kill dragons to grow stronger. Meaning to learn more words of power you would have to meditate on the words for long amounts of time. Also Having no one to teach you more about magic in this world your magic would be limited. Being different you would likely be hunted and killed to see if you power could be unlocked by other humans.... isn't our world just the greatest)
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:24 pm

Granted, have fun living in isolation for all eternity.

I wish I would stop humming the Twilight Zone theme as I read through these posts.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:47 pm

Granted, now your humming Friday 

I wish I knew what to wish for
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 6:46 am

Granted, but you already wasted your wish on wishing that you knew what to wish for, so now you can't wish for that wish. What a mouthful.

I wish for a black box with an orange button on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:58 am

Granted, but when you push the button your blown up.

I with I had more jammy Dodgers
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:57 am

Granted but they're invisible

I wish I knew what those were
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Acttr?p=YTQyMjQ0MDEzODIHwxySdbd6hNCEZdd9OoQINYA4zaauG85gzPw%2FpqyHmIJ6ULaBVQdR7n3DpLg3Q5RghphbQHRTORApwatjSFGvxUXZXJynDbzA1J8AJi2oe%2BLVOp6uyVfymuDY9B0zlXkGdNS%2BgdtzhENI0esvY4PbP7gLISa%2FQuRlnJUaLfO2Pw%3D%3D&m=FP30_%3A_not_top&t=1410818823169Granted, but shortly after you learn what they are, you are involved in an accident that gives you serious head trauma, and you forget.

I wish I had a spork. But not just any spork. The best spork money can buy.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Granted, its made out of poop

I wish my head trauma to be healed completely
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Granted... they so by chopping of your head from your neck.

I wish For Log Horizon to get started on season 2.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:00 am

Granted, but it's got no relation to the original because it's set in an alternate universe, where Elder Tale is actually a… a uh… ooh, a pong remake! Yea! I can see it now… Watch 25 entire episodes about Shiroe hitting a ball away! It's action pact, I swear! Watch it! Pleeeease!

I wish everyone actually put effort into their granted sentence(s), instead of just something stupid that has no relevance and makes you slap your own face, or hit it against the nearest wall.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:04 am

Granted, there are now no walls to hit your head with nor hands to slap with.

I wish for the USA to lose its debt, its embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Bluest Ivy
Juggler
Juggler
Bluest Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:33 pm

Granted, but due to a series of unfortunate events the economy has crumbled leaving the world in a crippling economic depression with the US to blame

I wish for a 4.0 this semester
Back to top Go down
pokeprincess
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:36 pm

granted but you get a 3.0 next semester Razz

i wish i could go to sleep right now Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Bluest Ivy
Juggler
Juggler
Bluest Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:39 pm

Granted but you never wake up, a la sleeping beauty

I wish my phone was fully charged right now
Back to top Go down
pokeprincess
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 1:58 pm

awww dang now i need a prince charming and my husband aint home XD lol

granted but your charger breaks after it charged so now you can't charge it anymore Razz

i wish my husband was home and brought me home fajitas Very Happy yummy fajitas XD
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 4:55 pm

granted but they explode

i wish i was a half-Human half-Zoroark Hybrid
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Man we need some better twists that "it exploads"
Granted, now you are a black woman with weird hair

I wish for an endless bag of unexploading, completely safe, delicious reeses peanut butter cups that will never go bad, nor get me fat.
Back to top Go down
Bluest Ivy
Juggler
Juggler
Bluest Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Granted, but the reason they dont get you fat  because you can't eat them you can only share them

I wish i could turn invisible whenever i needed with complete control over the ability
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:18 pm

Nice...didnt think of that

granted, you not actually invisible, eveyone just forget you exist

I wish I had the same bag of reeses but I could also eat them
Back to top Go down
Bluest Ivy
Juggler
Juggler
Bluest Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:29 pm

granted but they're the only thing you can ever eat, eventually you're teeth fall out in rot and still you must use your gums to eat them.

I wish to be the very best like no one ever was
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Okay, because no one ever was your arent actually any better but you dont know that

I wish for a pony
Back to top Go down
pokeprincess
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:16 pm

granted but it explodes XD lol jk granted but it kicks you in the face knocking you out cold Razz

i wish i lived in japan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:28 pm

Maybe this is in poor taste, but granted. You live in Nagasaki, August 9, 1945. Enjoy!

I wish that shows like Honey Boo Boo didn't exist, and that in their place Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan documentaries reigned supreme. Oh, and make the history channel actually about history, while you're at it.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 11:52 pm

When do you ever show proper humor?

Grabted, but they're not available on Netflix... Do you have cable? You know what, they are not available on cable either. The only way to watch them is at Snookie's house.

I wish, I wish, upon a ... Dragon scale thing, that Disney made a sequel to the Incredibles and a TV series for Mulan.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 8:32 am

Granted, but the sequel… wait for it… it explodes! Mwahahaha! Wait… that doesn't make any sense. Okay, the second Incredibles is given a low budget, so the story is so bad that you cry and the voice acting is so horribly done that you keep crying. As for the Mulan TV series… well, it was only released in German. (Unless of course you actually speak German, in that case it's Korean) Sorry, but that's the rule of the game. That, and I didn't like Mulan.

I wish that… wait, hold on a second… I wish that I won't know how to speak French. If I say that, you can't grant that, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish game!   Corrupt a wish game! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a wish game!
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next