Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

The Random Game!

Go down 
+2
Envidira
Siris The Angel Of Death
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:57 pm

What? Everyone likes games.

Obejctives:
-Please SickSouls.
-To be as random/crazy as possible.

Rules:

-You have to have at least 3 words that can connect in a sentence or question, comprehensibly.
-Keep it PG-13, that said, innuendos is the limit.
-Be creative, please.

Example:
.... Okay, this surprisingly difficult... Ahem, I like to swim with 5 tamed purple one-eyed-panthers (yes,  purple panthers, deal with it) inside a giant bottle of vodka right after stealing baby earlobes.

(I tried, hopefully you can do better than this. *stares at Dem and Df*)
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:38 am

I don't entirely get what I'm supposed to do now… but Lamar does. And after the car fell, yellow didn't see without the binoculars. Go find the binoculars yellow. To bad I asked yellow, huh Lamar? Your momma won't be proud.

I don't really get this forum game, but hey, crazy is my middle name. Well, my online one. I'm DemCRAZYone. And what I wrote looks random enough to me. Just tell me if I did something wrong, yea?
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
SickSouls
SickSouls

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:53 pm

Yes, Dem, that was beautiful, perfect! xD

My friend Peter the pickle and I went scuba diving in south carolina with a shiny Western Gastrodon and his beautiful companion, Rex the Lanturn... It was then that, Theresa the Miltank attacked Rex in a jealous fit; Peter attempted to intervene whilst I swam back to shore, watching as thunder bellowed from the sky, once in shore, I summoned the god of the sea, Kingdra the... Taco destroyer... I did enough xD
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:34 pm

Jon go get a Green Car That is Red That can talk in swedish
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:25 pm

*Scrafty Hi Jump Kicks red-green Swedish car thing.
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 3:36 pm

This one time I battled a black guy dressed as Gandalf the Grey while he recited the dialogue from The Big Lebowski backwards in order to summon the dark lord of dancing panda bears named Phil using only a broken lemonade bottle and a ballpoint pen.

That good enough for you?
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:45 am

Come, little children, come with me, safe and happy, you will be, away from home, now let us run with Hypno, you'll have so much fun, oh little children please don't cry, Hypno won't hurt a fly.

Say what you will, that changed the way I see Hypno entirely.
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:29 pm

Hmm, why shouldn't I give this a try...

As spoken through the codes of zero's and one's, an electrical current derived from the very fabrication of the world, and within the eyesight of Orion as it rests within the house of the rising sun-the trailing shadows cast by the great light in which the corrupt slink behind in a surreptitious regard, is only the plausible philosophical rendition of why Hypno steals children and takes them to his mancave.

*bows*
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:55 am

"You've got it set to M for 'Mini', when it should be set to W for 'Wumbo'!"

"Patrick I don't think Wumbo is a real word."

"Ohh, come on, I wumbo, you wumbo, he, she, me, wumbo. Wumbo, wumboing..."

"I wonder if a fall from this height would be enough to kill me"

"... Wumbology, the study of Wumbo; it's first grade, Spongebob!"
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 4:30 pm

"Ah ha ha. So it must be... Shall we begin?"

"Ugh... Haven't you learned? No matter how often we fight, it will end
the same..."

"My, my. Aren't you plucky? Same fight, same outcome... You are
precisely correct. And...that...is...why..."

"BRO-CCOLI!"

"Lovely green hat, wouldn't you say?"

"Wha-What?!

"Dear O'Chunks! So strong, yet so very dim! A child could learn his
attack patterns. As such, I requested a few sprouts from my
acquaintance to liven him up a touch. I call the boy "O'Cabbage"!
Don't be shy, O'Cabbage! Introduce yourself!"

"CAB-BAGE!"

"Ah ha ha. Simply adorable. Now remember, kids: eat your vegetables to
grow big! Except in this case, a veggie will eat YOU! Have fun, now!
Ciao!"
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 10:57 am

What... Where is that from?

Also, "PASTA!" Viva la Italia haha.
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 11:39 am

It's from Super Paper Mario Very Happy Somewhere in the fifth chapter of the story, Dimentio is sooo hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 5:38 am

Man, I haven't played that game in forever. I need to go back and play it from start to finish, because I stopped playing it before I reached the end. Now that I think of it, SPM was probably one of the best Mario games I've ever played.

Well anyway, back on topic, I guess I'll post another video game one.
"All right, I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get Mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man whose gonna burn your house down - with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that'll burn your house down!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 12:43 pm

"All these spheres are made of asbestos, by the way. Keeps out the rats. Let us know if you feel a shortness of breath, a persistent dry cough, or your heart stopping. Because that's not part of the test. That's asbestos. Good news is, the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show a median latency of forty-four point six years, so if you're thirty or older, you're laughing. Worst case scenario, you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into a calculator, it makes a happy face."
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:55 pm

Toad: "Thank you mario but our princes is in another castle" 
Mario: "HAAADOUUKEENNN
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Shout out to my best minion MetaMost for always doing his best to please his creator. Thank you, Meta! For being a true friend and shipping me a Ds charger when a vicious chihuahua ate mine!

You're one of the good ones, and I'll return the favor! I love you, man :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Random Game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Random Game!   The Random Game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random Game!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Forum Games :: Forum Games-
Jump to: