Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

The friend game!

Go down 
+17
Envidira
Siris The Angel Of Death
[ST] Scyther_03
KidDraggo
Espiria
Ilovedarkrai
A M R
DF
TonyMHFan
Luxray15
The Linkaria
Pokemon Wars
Dem
Blue
Nova
britthail12
[PN] dialga
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

The friend game! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:32 am

Master Chief. Compared to him, Samus does nothing (sorry Samus). One shot from a Spartan Laser and it's over. Samus takes forever to destroy something.

Hmm, questions, questions. If you could live in a universe from a TV show, video game etc. beside the Pokemon world, which would it be?
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:19 am

The dragon ball z world. I'd love a world that revolves upon martial arts... You'd collect the dragon balls for me, right, Dem?

To cross the water I'm the way, For water I'm above; I touch it not, and truth to say, I neither swim nor move. What am I?
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:18 am

Uhh… a bridge? Did I win?

SickSouls wrote:
The dragon ball z world.

…*eye twitches*
SickSouls wrote:
You'd collect the dragon balls for me, right, Dem?
*hurls into the nearest pot plant*

Prepare for a long question (Although it wouldn't be hard for someone to make a longer one)

Okay, so you're sitting on your couch doing whatever you people do, when suddenly the news reporter on the tv yells at you to get off your lazy ass and run. You look outside and a cyclone is headed straight for your house. There's a cellar under the kitchen that you can stay in, but first you have to get your Pokemon. Your two favorite Pokemon were let out of their Pokeballs and are in the room to your left, doing whatever your Pokemon do. The rest of your usual team are in your bag in the room to your right, along with all of your other stuff. To your horror you realise that you won't be able to get them all in time, so you're left with the decision that will change everything:
You could get your two favorite Pokemon (think about who they are) by running to the LEFT!
You could get the rest of your team and bag to the RIGHT!
Or you could PANIC and run STRAIGHT to the cellar! (But then, for doing that to your team you would have to deal with me, and I will do horrible, horrible things to you for that)
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:37 am

Luckily im a good Trainer and my two fav poke's Scizor & Charizard are in danger... but i have another guy in my bag whose just perfect for this situation... so as i get my bag and start heading for the celler i send out Alakazam and tell him to get Scizor and Charizard and meet me in the Celler ASAP. he knows Teleport... and by the time i close the celler his there with Scizor and Charizard ahead of me.... Very Happy

so.... which pokemon Character would you ask on a date and why?
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:10 pm

Ah, the question that no one dare answer. May... I fell in love with her Combusken the second it used Double Kick. I was seriously in awe, so much so I restarted my game and dumped my Grovyle for Torchic as a starter... Oh, May is bad apples too.

Two men were stranded on a boat with 3 cigarettes, but with no way to light them so one man threw a cigarette overboard and the whole boat became a cigarette lighter.

How is this possible?
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:38 am

Since there are only 2 cigarettes now, the boat is lighter by one cigarette, hence a(1) cigarette lighter(less)...BOOM

If you were able to bend the elements, which element would you bend?
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:59 am

dialga wrote:
Since there are only 2 cigarettes now, the boat is lighter by one cigarette, hence a(1) cigarette lighter(less)...BOOM

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… how did I not see that? *bangs head on wall*

Bend the elements… I'm assuming you're talking about Avatar? Well, I'd choose Airbending. It'd be awesome to control wind and stuff like that… too bad Aang's the only one that uses it…

What's your most favorite thing in the whole world?
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:20 pm

anime

how do you fit a giraffe in a fridge? nobody will figure this out MWAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:01 am

Cut it up into tiny little bits..........

If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, whats the one thing you would want to have with you.
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 12:20 pm

Kyogre.

Would you rather have Nicki Minaj playing in the background for your entire life or be in the woods and killed by Slenderman?
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:46 pm

... How loud are her songs, and does Slenderman kill me swiftly or...?
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:31 pm

slender death is better then nicki

dark or light which do you prefer
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:16 am

Dark.

Clingy dog or evil cat?
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:49 am

Evil cat. I hate dogs... dispite me owning one XD

Book or mags?
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:06 pm

Book. I feel disgraced after holding a magazine.

What was your very first Pokèmon?
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:45 pm

a cyndaquil

have you ever written a book?
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:05 pm

I've tried a number of time and want to very badly, but I lack the ability to put my thoughts down on paper.

Whats your favourite drink. (Mines English tea of course)
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:25 pm

My favorite drink is....uh...I like juice. And pumpkin spice tea. Yeah xD

Out of all the genres and styles of music, which do you think defines your personality the most? It can be music you actually listen to, or not.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:38 pm

The fast, loud, irritable, wicked, and energetic type. See, it sounds just like me? METAL! Okay, not that hardcore, but... Alternative metal, I like angry, but apprehension is also nice.

What's a good fun fact about yourself that almost no one really knows about?
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:51 pm

A positive fun fact...well if I told everyone then they'd all know! Eh, I guess it would be that I have an fascination with key-shaped objects. I think honestly no one knows that xD but yeah.

Pick a color that you would say described your personality. I'd say purple/green for me. I'll let you decide what that means.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:53 pm

Mine would be baby blue. Because I'm always cool, calm, collected and relaxed. Never let anything get to me.
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:51 pm

Oh, but there is no question....
Oh well I'll ask one!

I think we all took the Pokemon personality quiz, and we got various answers. But what Pokemon overall do you believe suites you? I'm not talking your favorite Pokemon necessarily, I'm asking what Pokemon do you think seems to be most like you?
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:56 pm

Hmm I would say Lucario suits me most.

I'm a bit of a loner. I can sense how the people feel around me b reading there body language and expositions. I'm normally docile and kind, however when you get me angry, I have an uncontrollable power and wont go down easy.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:16 am

There is ONE rule to this game Aurath! Wait, no, maybe. Who cares. No worries, boss, I'll ask the question and since Envi likes conparisons...

What type of clothing, do you think best represents you? Not really what you wear most, but what would describe you, the inner you.
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:26 am

A fez. Because fezzes are cool.

If you had to pick one person from the forum to be your partner in the zombie apocalypse, who would it be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The friend game!   The friend game! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The friend game!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next