Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pokemon Rainbow?

Go down 
+3
[PN] dialga
Blue
Siris The Angel Of Death
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:25 pm

there have been rumors that the new pokemon game will be pokemon rainbow and basicalley you get to choose which region you start in and after you beat the champ in one you have to go to a different region and start over with only two pokemon accompying you and after you beat all of the normal ones a hidden region will appear and that is where you catch the mascot Arceus
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:25 pm

link?
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:30 pm

i heard about this from a friend the site he told me wont work on my comp
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:09 am

Sounds a bit far-fetched in my opinion. It's a great concept though but more likely to happen when they've decided they not going to do any more regions.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:54 am

agreed, too good to be true
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:40 am

friend and site that won't work? i smell bs.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:35 pm

now now Far, not nice to be too mean.
However Siris, the 3DS isn't able to cope with such a large game. As it is the 3DS runs at maximum output to play pokemon XY and Nintendo will not revert to last gen graphics to create game.

Also a game of that size would need to be spead onto at least 2 game cards. As the game saves to each game card unless using a software version, like my pokemon Y, you will need an app to pass our file to the new card to continue playing.

Also while this would be a great idea for fans, the 3DS cannot even cope with NES game formats (This was going to be a plan for Nintendo, they wanted to upload all NES games and a NES player to download so people could play old games) However the games would have to be remade to play on the 3DS.

There is also no sign of a new hand held from Nintendo yet, as there pooling there cash into staying afloat right now.

LASTLY the next rumours I'VE heard, is a possible Ruby and Sapphire remake, this seems more likely and an ALL area game once Nintendo runs out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:50 pm

they could link the new games and let you continue the new region with two pokemon from your x/y game, although that seems a bit ridiculous because we all have level 100 pokemon... maybe start with two eggs? i unno.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:01 pm

This idea would be easy o implement on a home console using the operating systems in games such as Skyrim, it would mean the game would be able to adapt to the pokemon your bring with you, or easier yet, have the game that is hard to lvl at set points so that the game is staggered, IE only have pokemon able to lvl to say 30 due to wild encounters being so weak by the first league, Or make the game more skill based. Either way its very unlikely we will see a game like pokemon Rainbow, or with such a.... sickening name... on this console. Its technologically impossible.
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:29 pm

I just realised... the Ruby and Sapphire remake will look like X and Y.

*passes out*
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:17 am

Well all fingers are crossed that's for sure
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:44 am

If rather an emerald remake with battle frontier and the slight variation in plot
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:16 am

I'm sure if they remake both ruby and sapphire, a emerald will be shortly after too
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:43 am

they didn't remake crystal
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:23 am

That is true I suppose
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:39 am

Or yellow… well Ruby & Saphire sounds good for me anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Sponsored content

Pokemon Rainbow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rainbow?   Pokemon Rainbow? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Rainbow?
Page 1 of 1