Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament

Go down 
+8
$!TAKA!$
DF
Siris The Angel Of Death
SickSouls
Trainer Red
far257
[PN] Dark Lord
Flash18
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flash18
Electric Gym Leader

Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 12:23 pm

Hey ducklings... I am willing to run a new tourney.. the main rule is:
Only Gen 6 pokemon can enter this tourney (Im getting tired of seeing the same OU pokemon in each team)... wich means that no mega- evolved pokemon will be allowed, since there is no generation 6 pokemon that can mega evolve.
lol!

This tourney will take place after the Starters Tourney is done.
Rules and Specifications are comming soon, as they are being discussed with the admin (AKA Aurath).
Post if youre interested in participate and/or if you have suggestions!!!!
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 1:25 pm

I'm in, naturally.
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:51 pm

How about instead of all gen 6, all of your pokemon have to come from the same generation?
Back to top Go down
Trainer Red
Flying Gym Leader
Trainer Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:55 pm

you know im in :p
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:42 pm

far257 wrote:
How about instead of all gen 6, all of your pokemon have to come from the same generation?

Sounds interesting, but if we do 6th gen as the mandatory gen, we can see what the challengers are like without hacks. Reason I'm joining, I can breed! Pokemon, that is... Well, I can breed all kinds of things... Ahem. Watch, as my 4 Iv'd team takes the prize. Which Flash said, is, a shiny Froakie with 5 Ivs and timid nature, or a left overs.

COUNT ME IN!
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:51 pm

if i had the time i would dominate for my team of froakies
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Write my name on in there. I'll do great.
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:03 pm

I'm doing this for that shiny froakie. I'm in
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:29 pm

You can count me in~!
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:45 pm

alright, i'm in. i only have 4 perfect IV pokemon from gen 6... back to breeding!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:17 pm

definately in
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:27 pm

I know how you feel Far. Started breeding for this myself. Not much in the way of Kalo's Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:20 am

I have a question about your tourney Flash.
You said only sixth gen Pokémon may take part in your tourney, however you didn't specify whether only the new Pokémon of sixth gen could participate or if the whole of the kalo's Pokedex counted.

I ask mainly because this this tourney seems similar to the one Nintendo are running where ONLY Kalo's born Pokémon can take part. Its this the same here? Will ALL Pokémon in the kalos dex be able to take part or will it ONLY be the new Pokémon?

I ask mainly because as you said yourself its hard to find the team that gel's well when there are only 69 new Pokémon and I would guess a lot less than half are actually viable in competitive play.
Back to top Go down
Flash18
Electric Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Aurath wrote:
You said only sixth gen Pokémon may take part in your tourney, however you didn't specify whether only the new Pokémon of sixth gen could participate or if the whole of the kalo's Pokedex counted.

I ask mainly because this this tourney seems similar to the one Nintendo are running where ONLY Kalo's born Pokémon can take part. Its this the same here? Will ALL Pokémon in the kalos dex be able to take part or will it ONLY be the new Pokémon?

I ask mainly because as you said yourself its hard to find the team that gel's well when there are only 69 new Pokémon and I would guess a lot less than half are actually viable in competitive play.

simple and easy.. only new pokemon of sixth gen can enter the tourney. (Pokemon that can not be generated by pokecheck..pokegen..etc.)
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:36 pm

Flash18 wrote:
Aurath wrote:

simple and easy.. only new pokemon of sixth gen can enter the tourney. (Pokemon that can not be generated by pokecheck..pokegen..etc.)

that's pretty confusing, actually. For example, I have a Kalos-born dragonite; we can see from his page that he's not pokegenned. but i'm pretty sure he's not allowed in your tournment.

I think you intend us to draw only from those first 69 pokemon, correct?
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:21 pm

you can easily see which Pokémon are Kalo's born by seeing if it has the mark next to its markings.

Either way I wanted to check, as I didn't want to get told off for using things like my kalo's born sableye.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:02 pm

That's pretty much what I was expecting. I got myself a Furfrou! We're going to do surprisingly well Razz
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Should we ban entry hazards given there's only one spinner and no defoggers out of all the new gen 6 pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Flash18
Electric Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:24 pm

far257 wrote:
Should we ban entry hazards given there's only one spinner and no defoggers out of all the new gen 6 pokemon?
This is a good question.. what do you think? shall we? What do you think Aurath??
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:38 am

^if we don't, every team will have avalugg Razz

there are also no magic bouncers in gen 6...
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:47 am

Far is right, I already have a Greninja with spikes, toxic spikes, and a carbink with stealth rocks.... I will take advantage of this Razz
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:56 am

lol with such a poke pool team, basically what is going to happen is:

Greninja and/or Carbink lays Hazards
Avalugg comes out to spin
Delphox comes out and roasts Avalugg

Whoever does this better, wins.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:02 am

Avalugg... Ah, now I have to get one... Okay, I don't want to breed an Avalugg. I'm done, as Far suggested, let's ban entry hazards.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:13 pm

I push for hazards to be banned also
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:06 pm

Im in if its stil open!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament   Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Wars Gen 6 Pokemon Tournament
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next