Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE

Go down 
+4
Blue
DF
Siris The Angel Of Death
$!TAKA!$
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Empty
PostSubject: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 10:33 am

They are making remakes of the saphhire and ruby games!!!!! WOHOO although on the box art they look different. Is that some sort of new form or just what hapens when they are ready for battle scratch

Also the link says they promise us a new adventure?? I dont get that part aswell lol.

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

And IT'S COMING OUT ON NOVEMBER!!!
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:32 pm

WOOHOO NOW I CAN PLAY A REMAKE OF A GAME I NEVER PLAYED WOOHOO
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:59 pm

....seriously you havent played it? It's the best pokemon game made. the sales reflect that.
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 5:46 pm

I think Groudon and Kyogre just have their colours highlighted here and there. Anyway...

*passes out*
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:19 pm

maybe theres a dual region, who knows. So which one would you guys get? I'll probs buy sapphire
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 6:47 pm

I'm getting ruby and serebii say that their wierd alternations on both pokemon so that might give a hint about something .
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:49 pm

i would go sapphire for two reasons:
1: kyogre looks beast

2: sapphires are my favorite jewel
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Mega Kyogre? Could be a new story in hoenn like black 2 white 2
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:13 pm

Or they could have forms Luke keldeo and giritona with their orbs.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 2:17 am

All I know is, is that I'm getting both as usual. Gonna be so epic!! Come on November!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:42 pm

Yep IT'S definitely confirmed. Grouden and kyogre have orb forrms or mega evos . pokemon company stated the differences and Said they were 'never before seen pokemon. WOHOO NEW FORMS.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:24 pm

They also said the games were remakes of the gba games, so same story roughly and backdrop
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:34 am

Omg Omg there gonna show footage on it on sunday!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 4:54 pm

your obsessed taka arent ya
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 5:14 pm

No idk why I Said Omg Razz
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:41 am

Lol nothing wrong with being obsessed, I'm just as excited  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:01 am

Yea, I can't wait either! Imagine Hoenn... with gen VI graphics... *faints*
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:24 am

They likely mean there will be new parts, like in Heart Gold and Soul Silver they had a few more bits in the game for you to do.
I also wouldn't be surprised if there some new form also, maybe what they look like when they lose control of there powers? Maybe a weather effect boost and a new form in there respected weathers..... But if they have new forms.... imagine how Ray must look :3
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:35 am

Excitement sure is building  Very Happy and Gen 6 graphics in the Hoenn region...gonna look epic
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:16 am

oh my god if they have new orbs that change there form just imagine

You have been challanged

You:Go Alpha Kyogre and Omega Groudon!

Enemy: Go Weedle and Weedle!

The challanger wins!

waitwut?

And i can finally get one of my favorite starters(Treeko or Torchic) without trading or gameshark
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:24 am

If it's a straight remake I'm gonna Nuzelock challenge it on my first playthrough xD

Also, Siris, there was a torchic event at the start of X/Y so if you want a legit torchic I have plenty of spares from breeding Razz
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:24 pm

there saying it will have some differences Far, so it will likely have little extras like in Heart gold and Soul silver that didn't appear in the originals. They will likely add the extra content from Emerald also, as it wouldn't be fair to deprive us of that too!
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:16 pm

yea i knew about the torchic i have 65 of them it just doesn't feel 100% legit
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Aurath wrote:
there saying it will have some differences Far, so it will likely have little extras like in Heart gold and Soul silver that didn't appear in the originals. They will likely add the extra content from Emerald also, as it wouldn't be fair to deprive us of that too!

yeahhhh!

still gonna nuzelock it. I have enough competitive pokemon from X/Y, and I don't play ubers, so the kyogre/groudon forms are largely irrelevant to me.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:30 am

I was gonna Nuzlocke it too, until I remembered you can't restart gen VI games. Fmwueghe*. I'm fine with emerald I guess. Unless you can restart them and I'm too stupid to know…

*Fmwueghe is when you try really hard to expand meh. The word Fmwueghe is owned by UC1, DemDogg, -=Nero=-, DemNERO, DemCRAZYone, TheNERO, TheCRAZYNero, and every other freaking name crossover I've used. And all of the weird alternatives of writing them, like ƃƃopɯǝp and ⓓⓔⓜⓓⓞⓖⓖ. And all of the other usernames that I NEVER re-use, like ChromeWolf and ArceusBeSplashed and ZeroKio the list goes ON but Fmwueghe is copyrighted, trademarked and whatever the ® thing is all at the same and anyone else using it will result in instant DEA- no, wait, I'll just take you to court. Don't play with fire kids.

This not-so important message brought to you by a tired Dem.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE   POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POKEMON OMEGA RUBY AND POKEMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next