Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter

Go down 
+4
Luxray15
[PN] Dark Lord
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
[PN] dialga
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:38 pm

We have all been anticipating the release of Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter. What with the server overload and the now delayed release with no word of when the exact date will be after the failed 27 December launch, it has been many a day I've spent scouring the net for any detail.

Found this today
http://guardianlv.com/2014/01/pokemon-bank-january-7-release-date-rumor-addressed/

Just a rumour but maybe there is some truth. We shall see.

Let us know what you think and if you find out anything else.
Back to top Go down
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
Mega Shiny Hunter
Mega Shiny Hunter
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:40 pm

i told taka about that rumor. he didnt believe me -_-
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Unfortunately though, it is still a rumour and could just be a hoax but it has some hope
Back to top Go down
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
Mega Shiny Hunter
Mega Shiny Hunter
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:44 pm

the only reason i heard this rumor is because it was in miiverse pokemon x and y community
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Makes sense, everyone is looking for answers
Back to top Go down
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
Mega Shiny Hunter
Mega Shiny Hunter
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:50 pm

yes especially me, i am looking at the post people are posting so i might get any updates of when it will come out. i want pokebank that bad...
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:37 pm

Nothing as of yet on the UK eshop... I have the Pokémon bank app pinned so I can check on it daily. Still shows TBD so no change sady.
Back to top Go down
Luxray15
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
Luxray15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:19 pm

That's one reason why it was delayed. But apparently Pokebank allowed the transfer of hacked/not legit Pokemon. Example: torterra with masterball. So this one other reason, but they haven't adressed this problem publicly.
Back to top Go down
Luxray15
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
Luxray15

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:19 pm

That's why they took it out, to fix that HUGE problem.
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Slight problem here, that so called official announcement, says that it's going to be released January 7th, 2013.

Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:56 am

So it was really out a YEAR AGO???? How did we not notice this?!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:41 am

So hoax for sure then lol didn't even notice that. Must be anticipation blindness.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:22 am

Or new year forgetfulness… It takes me about two months to stop saying the last year…
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:33 am

Pokémon Bank

Pokémon Bank has finally gone live in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. This game is automatically at Version 1.1 and it has been announced that the 30 day free trial is redeemable until March 14th 2014. North American release is still unclear. We covered this game in full on its initial release in Japan on Christmas Day, and have full details on all exclusive Pokémon in our X & Y Pokédex. Also, the Celebi event is active on it now and runs until September 30th 2014. Click the image to go to the Pokémon Bank page

Sourced from serebii
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:34 am

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS LEAVE AMERICA LAST.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:36 am

Dunno, seems silly not to have America but everyone else....
But I'm happy, I told you all Pokebank would arrive the first week of February... and her it is... for the most part XD

I would think the US will have it too by the middle of the month.
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:41 am

Hm, middle of the month sounds reasonable. Ish.

ALRIGHT GEN FIVE POKES, LOOK ALIVE! COME ON COME ON UP TO IT WE'VE GOT A POKEMON BANK PLANE TO CATCH GET MOVING PACK YOUR BAGS SAY GOODBYE TO UNOVA! WE'RE GOING KALOS!
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 7:44 am

I can't see you waiting much longer. If they know its working it wont be long, all they will be doing is staggering release as to not sink the servers. Would only take a few weeks for Pokebanks novelty to wear off and only a few days for most people to transfer there pokemon.

Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:18 am

Hope this means its out in SA, will be checking tonight!
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:28 am

WOOOO! AUSSIE POKEBANK FIRST! (or second, whatever) Now to find my Pokemon Black…
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:39 am

Bank is great and all but haven't been able to successfully transfer from my BW's and BW2's yet, keeping getting an error code  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:17 am

I've heard everyone complain about that. I'm worried that pokebank may be able to detain the transfer of 'legally' hacked Pokemon. Dialga, the trio I traded you the other day, let us know if you are able to transfer any one of them... We might want to start training our teams on our own rather than relying in pokebank... The breeding mechanics have been significantly simplified this generation... Whatever, I'm becoming an E4 one way or another xD
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:42 pm

Pokemon Bank is now available for download for the US! Just downloaded it ^-^*

Last edited by Envidira on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My fails.)
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:35 pm

Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter 409545816
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 4:30 am

I'll let u know bout the trio SS, no worries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter   Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Bank and Poke Transporter
Page 1 of 1