Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!

Go down 
+4
Nova
[PN] Dark Lord
Dem
GiantWhirlpool
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 12:16 pm

hahaha don't worry. it will be a good excuse to stay up all night watching anime Wink Then I van play pokemans mmo!
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Alright, so I've been behind. Saturday or Sunday would be the best for me. 12:00 AM CST. I would Friday if it weren't prom. I will definitely be available around those times though. If you have my number or have me on FB, if you know when we are starting it would be awesome if you would let me know!
Which pretty much means Soul or Damian. I'm counting on you guys x'D
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:01 am

I'll let you know when I know Envi.

So what's the plan? where do I go to find you guys? should I just appear on the chat box at 6am Sunday morning?
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 9:30 am

Yea, just rock up to the chatbox and we'll get everything set up from there. So, we're all good with 6:00 am Sunday GMT by the sounds of it, meet up then and we can start this!
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 9:41 am

Thank you, Damian! I'm all excited about this, it's been a long time since I've been able to just relax and play Pokemon with a bunch of friends.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:32 pm

So...im gonna have to sgay up past midnight again? Uhg, alright, but dont expect too much, ive had an exditing vacation and am tired now
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 9:02 pm

Sorry Pool, it's just that that time works well for everyone else. If you want, you could put down when you'd prefer to do it next week, but it'd have to be a lot earlier for Aurath's sake.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:40 pm

Haha Whirl, you complain! you can get up at 6am if you like next time ;P Or stay up all night!
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:57 pm

I got PokeMMO.... I'm missing a compatible rom however... anyone help me out?
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 4:12 pm

According to computer whiz, Dem... Download that first link. 

http://www.get-your-rom.com/gba-game-boy-advance-roms/pokemon-fire-red-version-download#uv10

You can't tell but it took me a full minute to post that link. Darn potatoes. Make sure you download it to the Rom folder that appears after extracting the game... Took me a while to realized that. 

Oh, and if you still have troubles, don't let it stress you out, Dem walked me through everything step by step in less than 5 minutes last time we were in the chat box.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 4:37 pm

Thanks SS. all I was lacking was a working ROM. Got it all set up. now all I need to know is if were playing in kanto or johto and I can get my character started lol....
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:19 pm

LOL the same happened to me, just, wait, hey, no head starts! Anyway... Just refresh the page and click Create Character again. The problem was that, for some reason, the Create Character choice wasn't clicking, right?  If so, then just log back in. 

Me and Dem started on Hoen, though I plan on starting over so we can all have a little race.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 12:58 am

We started in Kanto, not Hoenn XD. I'm pretty sure you need Pokemon Emerald installed too if you want to play in Hoenn, so we'll probably just do Kanto for simplicity. When it starts we can work out the problems then, so don't stress. I'll also restart, me and SS can guide you through the stupid default controls and the extra stuff they threw in without being ahead.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 8:30 am

For everyone in the Skype chat we have, I have uploaded a file for you to pop into the rom file in PokeMMO to improve the graphics :3
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 3:51 pm

I'll be downloading it soon! Thank you, Aurath! :3
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 3:13 am

Sorry for being away, I've been pretty busy this week. Next week I'll be more active.
Anyways, I've decided that since the chat was a bit late for some that we could try and have it earlier this week. So, how would 8:00 pm Saturday GMT sound? This would be around 3:00 pm for Americans, and 6:00 am for me (oh God) and I think that it could work. I know it's a bit late for me to be bringing this up now, but would this be better?
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:31 am

Hmm I think that because the clocks have gone forward, my time zone is now GMT+1 and it would make it 9pm..... the other issue is, I'm working tonight until 10pm..... So maybe we could push the meeting forward an hour or two? Making it 11pm my time, 8am your time and 5pm for America?
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 8:57 am

Yea I was thinking that, I'm guessing that you're in British Summer Time? I dunno about foreign time zones. Pushing it forward would be a lot easier too, I'm gonna set my alarm clock for two hours later and actually get some sleep now.

10:00 pm Saturday GST, be there or be squared everyone. Well, everyone that sees this. I'll… try to organize this earlier next week. By the way, I got Skype working on my computer, so my audio won't be dodgy because I'll be using an actual mic. Yay for that.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Err 10:00 PM GST is 1:00PM for me... So I guessed I missed it. Oops. I'll be busy this weekend anyway though. Except right now. I'm bored right now.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:19 pm

missed it? no ss XD Dem got the times wrong again.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:53 pm

Goddammit, really? It i-
Oh, I wrote GST instead of GMT.
Someone kill me. Put an end to my miserable life.
Or read through and figure out what I meant from previous posts. That could work too.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:54 pm

lol well at least I knew what you ment Wink
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 1:59 pm

Attention everyone! We are playing PokeMMO tonight. The timing will be 11pm GMT+1.
Central Time here in the United States will be 5pm. Meet up in the chat box around that time if you want to join in!
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:20 pm

Liars.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 5:44 am

Sorry, I had to go save my princess from the monotony of day to day life right after I finished work.
She had had a bad day. I didn't get home until almost 2am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next