Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pokemmo....?

Go down 
+4
[PN] MrJito
SickSouls
Pokemon Wars
LM23
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LM23
Youngster
Youngster
LM23

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Does anyone here play Pokemmo.eu? I need to make some friends on there and I was wondering if anyone here is a member or anything. Thank youuuu.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Well first off welcome to Pokemon Wars! I'm Green Charizard admin of the site.

Sorry never heard of but I may have to look into it now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:42 pm

Hmm, no kidding. Never heard of it, if you show us what it is, we'll probably give it shot.
Back to top Go down
LM23
Youngster
Youngster
LM23

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Well, it's basically a Multi-man Online player game, going through the Pokemon Fire Red campaign. It's relatively close to full integration of the original Fire Red game with a few bugs etc, as you'd expect. I've really been looking for some people to play it with, using Skype to chat etc, and I mean if you guys are into Pokemon then it seems a pretty good place to start. ^_^
Back to top Go down
[PN] MrJito
Profressor
[PN] MrJito

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:59 pm

I will consider, thanks for sharing. cheers. Smile 
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Agreed, it's coo-oop pokemon campaign! I'd totally join, hell, I would even make a skype account if needed, but... I've no money T.T
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:56 am

You know.... You dont need money for a skype account right? Or is the game ftp or ptp? Ill check out this game later it sounds very intresting.
Back to top Go down
babyblue22
Youngster
Youngster

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:22 am

Sounds really neat, I would love for you to message, or preferably email me and let me know more about it Smile I would totally be willing to play with you, I'm an experienced MMO-player and I have my own Ventrillo channel we could use if you like. But quick question; do you also play any of the Nintendo Pokémon games? I looked but didn't see any hint that you did...if so let us know! I would love to chat or trade with you in-game, and exchange Friend Codes. But in any case go ahead and PM or email me about this MMO you're on about =] My email is babyblue_22@outlook.com
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:33 am

I never really thought about joining a Pokemon MMO, I just stuck to the Gameboy/NDS. It seems alright, so maybe I'll look into it a bit more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:58 am

It does look pretty good altho i wish there was no download required
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:22 am

I kinda wish it wasn't the Fire Red layout :l (played it a million times on my iphone GBA emu) but still I am tempted to try it out.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:28 am

Why? What's wrong with FireRed?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:31 am

Well back when I was forced to play on my iPhone GBA emu I restarted the game about 12-16 times and beat it over in 2-3 days every-time(I had to much time on my hands then). Charizard singe hand-idly took on the Elite 4 every time too lol.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:34 am

I had LeafGreen on my GBA, but then I lost it… either that or my brother took it…
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:37 am

I still have 3 of the old systems GBC and GBA SP(no idea where the charger is though) and the first DS.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:16 am

Everyone always talks bout leafgreen and firered...never had either, i just got my yellow, blue and red versions and my original seethrough gameboy

Maybe i'm too old
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:10 am

Pokemmo....? Old-man-pokemon
I just wasn't that interested in Pokemon back then.
Back to top Go down
babyblue22
Youngster
Youngster

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:46 am

dialga wrote:
Everyone always talks bout leafgreen and firered...never had either, i just got my yellow, blue and red versions and my original seethrough gameboy

Maybe i'm too old

LOL I hear you...we're the same age, so we are the original Pokémon generation =D I know that I'll always love the original 151 Pokémon the most Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:54 am

True
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:03 am

Without a doubt
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Yeah... or when evee used to only have three evolutions...I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:53 pm

As much as I LOVE the original trio I was also fascinated by Gold, Silver and Crystal Versions.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:05 am

Of course, the great thing bout those is that Kanto was still around in the game, making it almost double the length, my SoulSilver is still my fav game to play becoz of the sheer vastness of it
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:13 am

Heck ya! I wish the new ones had something similar :l doesn't have to be all the generation continents but maybe the previous would be cool. But unfortunately its more about the money it seems.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:35 am

Game Freak yes, but i'd like to think the Pokemon staff do it for the love of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemmo....? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemmo....?   Pokemmo....? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemmo....?
Page 1 of 1