Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Forum Updates...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Forum Updates...  Empty
PostSubject: Forum Updates...    Forum Updates...  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:12 pm

Hi Warites!
Your friendly neighbourhood sableye here!

Some of our members might be wondering what's going on if anything as from the outside the forum had pretty much died, however while this might seem to be the case from the outside, deep in the heart of out forum, the admins and mods have been plotting! Plotting about how to take over the world! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! .... .. . . ... .. . ..... ok... ok... we've not been plotting that....

We have been working on ways to try and bring new life to this poor old forum.
As some of you may know and others... probably don't, there are 4 admins. GC is the main admin then myself and Dialga followed by Pokeprincess.
unfortunately due to a mixture of reasons, the forums been inactive and GC and I feel its due to admin inactivity. Further discussion has shown that GC is extremely busy and while he will be about, his role will be mainly to keep the forum looking pretty and up to date. Pokeprincess has agreed to take on the role of making a new banner for the website which GC will implement and she will also make a Forum logo. I will be taking on the day to day roles of the running of this little place while Dialga is still elusive... We will also be passing on the jobs of Newsletter and Pokémon of the month to two of the mods to split the load out among us. This means I can spend more of my free time on chat and not trying to find content.

Lastly, we are hoping that out advertiser group might start actively hunting new members. I can star up a shop offering items and pokemon... within reason of course..

If you guys have any other ideas, please share them here!
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Forum Updates...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates...    Forum Updates...  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:57 pm

Having looked over the rules for the gym section. I have decided to follow along with what we had planned. On the 28th of Feb we will be closing the Gyms's and E4 for the season. and GC and I will work on getting the gym section tightened up. However the current gym members have until the end of this week to log into the forum. If by the end of this week any gym leader of E4 member hasn't been active, they will be removed from there spot.

Also we will be implementing the rules set down for us in this post https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/t720-changes-to-the-gym-system

We will also implement the new badges.

Gym leaders if you could claim a badge asap that would be appreciated.

As for the Mega Rule that was under discussion, due to reasons outlined by Far we will be implementing the Mega counts toward type in both normal and Mega form for Gym and E4 challenges.

Please feel free to add any feed back and if you have any form of contact with the current gym leaders or E4, please let them know of this post.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

Forum Updates...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates...    Forum Updates...  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:39 pm

So do I jave to repick a badge or do I still have Forum Updates...  Ho-oh110 ?
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Forum Updates...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates...    Forum Updates...  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:57 pm

You can keep that badge Whirl :3
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

Forum Updates...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates...    Forum Updates...  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:55 pm

Didn't you want Envi's badge? Sheesh, I remember that but forget my own age sometimes. I worry >.<
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

Forum Updates...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates...    Forum Updates...  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:32 pm

well, ive already got this one and envi has hers so...yea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Updates...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates...    Forum Updates...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates...
Page 1 of 1