Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

SickSouls joins the forum!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

SickSouls joins the forum! Empty
PostSubject: SickSouls joins the forum!   SickSouls joins the forum! Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:03 am

I've never joined a forum before, thus, I'll be moving out so just give me a lil time to set my profile. Though once bussiness is done, you'll hear a lot from me. I'm rather chatty. Um, what else... Uh, my favorite pokemon is scrafty... And jolteon... Yeah, I haven't found a better replacement for either one, but I've thought about switching scrafty for medicham and jolteon for zapdos, but I can't, I've grown too fond of them T-T
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: SickSouls joins the forum!   SickSouls joins the forum! Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:19 am

Welcome to the forum! Very Happy

I'm green charizard owner of the site.

I don't think you need to replace scrafty and jolteon they are both great battling pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: SickSouls joins the forum!   SickSouls joins the forum! Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:04 am

Hey, are you 'Green J', from the yahoo answers? If so, I'm SomeSoul, the guy with the panda picture? You traded me the female Dw poke? I wanted to ask a quick question:
I bred a female shroomish with an exeggcute to successfully get bullet seed(as well as the jolly nature and desired Iv) and once I was able to obtain a male shroomish; I leveled it up to 45 and it learned spore, now I have the female Dw breloom you gave me and the mentioned male shroomish(just evolved the male shroomish into breloom) and therefore got a shroomish with the accurate nature, hidden ability, and bullet sees move, however the move spore was not passed down, none of the offspring did get the move spore, but all had the predicted bullet seed move, ability, and natue as well as Iv. What happened? The male knows: bullet seed and spore only as I deleted the other moves once I failed. I've passed down the spore move to other shroomish before; I don't understand what went wrong. Help me?
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: SickSouls joins the forum!   SickSouls joins the forum! Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:18 am

Yes I am green j

Spore is not an egg move so it won't be passed down. If you want spore you'll have to level it up like you did with the other shroomish.

However if you can get a female breloom with spore that should work too. Since pokemon will pass down moves that both parents know even if they aren't egg moves as long as the moves are in the learn set of the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: SickSouls joins the forum!   SickSouls joins the forum! Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:04 pm

Ah! So that's why! Haha! I'm already happy I joined this forum! Thanks again Green Charizard!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: SickSouls joins the forum!   SickSouls joins the forum! Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:23 pm

No prob Wink

Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Back to top Go down
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

PostSubject: Re: SickSouls joins the forum!   SickSouls joins the forum! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Greetings SickSouls!
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: SickSouls joins the forum!   SickSouls joins the forum! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:42 pm

Thanks, man. That was so thoughtful xD
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: SickSouls joins the forum!   SickSouls joins the forum! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Welcome to the forum SickSouls!
Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

PostSubject: Re: SickSouls joins the forum!   SickSouls joins the forum! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Dark Feraligatr wrote:
No,just,no.Stop,you already know that he joined around spring.Just stop DF.
#IHateFeraligatr
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: SickSouls joins the forum!   SickSouls joins the forum! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:26 pm

KidDraggo wrote:
Dark Feraligatr wrote:
#IHateFeraligatr
Get out.
Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

PostSubject: Re: SickSouls joins the forum!   SickSouls joins the forum! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:29 pm

Dark Feraligatr wrote:
KidDraggo wrote:
Dark Feraligatr wrote:
#IHateFeraligatr
Get out.
I give you credits for a quick reply[._.],but no I won't[Smile]
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: SickSouls joins the forum!   SickSouls joins the forum! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:21 am

Tee hee. Got two fighting over me xD still, hush, Draggo! He's making me feel special xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SickSouls joins the forum!   SickSouls joins the forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SickSouls joins the forum!
Page 1 of 1