Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Possibly making it the Elite 5?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

Possibly making it the Elite 5? Empty
PostSubject: Possibly making it the Elite 5?   Possibly making it the Elite 5? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Just floating this out there... But as E4 effectively can't ever run for Champion, I thought it might be nice to have a 4/5 system for challengers. (Five potential adversaries, four wins required to advance.)
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Possibly making it the Elite 5?   Possibly making it the Elite 5? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Hmm. Tempting, but I think we'd be better off forbidding gym leaders and E4 members from becoming champion.

Besides Poo, Taka, and Amr, there would be no one left to run for the champion status. Lets face it, the newbies are weak, and Trainer Red sort of failed repeatedly. But let's see what everyone thinks.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Possibly making it the Elite 5?   Possibly making it the Elite 5? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 5:10 am

Man. We would be a much more awesome forum if we had more members. Most of the things we do require more people than we have. The E4 is really slow as it is, and having an E5 would… still be slow… I dunno, the decision's up to someone else on this one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Possibly making it the Elite 5?   Possibly making it the Elite 5? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 3:40 pm

Hahaha, Dem I think PW Halloween lasts till the near end November. Or Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Possibly making it the Elite 5?   Possibly making it the Elite 5? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 6:50 pm

You're right, gym leaders can't either. Mad

Ah well, I know my related radical revision also was nixed.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Possibly making it the Elite 5?   Possibly making it the Elite 5? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 7:11 pm

So...this is awkward
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Possibly making it the Elite 5?   Possibly making it the Elite 5? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Not as awkward as your mom was last night. Razz

Bottom line, more people need to be active for any kind of ideas to proceed. So... Waiting for ORAS.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Possibly making it the Elite 5?   Possibly making it the Elite 5? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 6:13 pm

With the problem that the E4 is actually pretty challenging on this forum.. I think we should keep it as 4 or risk ruining all hope for any challenger.
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Possibly making it the Elite 5?   Possibly making it the Elite 5? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 7:34 pm

Oh, not what you're thinking at all. In my mind it was, five possibilities, four required.

Also, could someone finally change my title to "Flying/Ghost Elite Four"? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly making it the Elite 5?   Possibly making it the Elite 5? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly making it the Elite 5?
Page 1 of 1