Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Gyms and Elite four of Gen 5

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Gyms and Elite four of Gen 5 Empty
PostSubject: Gyms and Elite four of Gen 5   Gyms and Elite four of Gen 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi All.
As of the 20th of May 2014 Nintendo's contract with there server provider ran out and Nintendo was forced to close down there servers for all DS and Wii game servers. While this has no effect on Pokémon X and Y, this means that all Gen 5 Pokémon games have had there WiFi capability's removed.

As such, the Gyms and E4 for Gen 5 have been removed.
This is a sad step but I would like to thank, whole heartedly the members who made there place in that gen.

Firstly I would like to thank the gym leaders,
AMR
BloodBathedAngel
UZ~Ness
DarkZorua
dialga

Each for maintaining there gyms, accepting challenges and insuring members had a challenge awaiting if they planned to take on out elite four.

secondly to the Elite four members themselves,
DJNoClue
SickSouls

For there effort in insuring that any challengers climb was a rough one.

Lastly I would like to congratulate AMR for his title as the first Champion of Pokémon Wars. I would like to make it clear that AMR will not be losing this title either. He will remain the 5th Gen Champion.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Gyms and Elite four of Gen 5   Gyms and Elite four of Gen 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 7:16 am

Only days after I found my long lost Pokemon Black too… v.v oh well, you lived an honorable life, Gen 5 online. Well anyway, one of the admins should probably take the 5th gen friend code off the profiles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
pokeprincess
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
pokeprincess

PostSubject: Re: Gyms and Elite four of Gen 5   Gyms and Elite four of Gen 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:19 pm

I'm on it Very Happy

~PP Out
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Gyms and Elite four of Gen 5   Gyms and Elite four of Gen 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:03 am

It was a sad sad day. But that's life and we moving on to bigger and better things.
RIP Gen5 online
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gyms and Elite four of Gen 5   Gyms and Elite four of Gen 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gyms and Elite four of Gen 5
Page 1 of 1