Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
redfox13
Firebreather
Firebreather

im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training Empty
PostSubject: im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training   im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:54 am

Ok I eant to stall and well it has leach seed spikes. And grho ball. Iv is hp act def sp des 31 and 0 in speed. And it's going in my rain team. Or should I give it a brave nature? My iv sped hp 252 def 68 and sp def is 168. This is the one in my rain team the relaxed one im training.
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training Empty
PostSubject: Re: im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training   im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:34 am

First, I'd try to get Stealth Rocks on it by breeding with a Geodude/Onix/Roggenrola/Dwebble that knows the move. Might change its nature to Sassy (+SDef-Speed) for a better mixed defense, but it's otherwise a solid wall.

Just watch out for fire!
Back to top Go down
redfox13
Firebreather
Firebreather

PostSubject: Re: im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training   im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:46 am

Do u have ferrseed with sr? Male
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training   im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:37 pm

I do
Back to top Go down
redfox13
Firebreather
Firebreather

PostSubject: Re: im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training   im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:11 pm

Do u mind trading me 1 or breed 1 for me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training   im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im ev training a feerwthorn relaxed nature. need some help with it's training
Page 1 of 1