Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pokemon Wars Play-offs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Pokemon Wars Play-offs Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Wars Play-offs   Pokemon Wars Play-offs Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:00 pm

Hi Warites.

For anyone who watches any of the big poketubers, like Shady Penguinn, Moty Pwns or any of the others, you will know that they recently had a GBA (Global Battle association.) I though it might be nice to have something similer here, the PWBA (Pokémon Wars Battle association)

What do you guys think of this idea?
I will set up the drafting process and make sure everything runs properly, while Pokeprincess and her husband help set up the battles and come up with a way to keep track of the stats.

The rules will be simple. Standard PW rules apply, found here https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/t609-pokemon-wars-general-battle-rules

Each player will be able to draft from any pokemon that is not banned. Each player will take it in turns to chose a pokemon until each player has 10 pokemon each. Then each player will be able to chose one mega to use. Once those pokemon are chosen, NO ONE can use another teams drawn team. ONLY the pokemon you draft maybe used. During the mid point of the 'season' you will be able to drop some of your team members to take on new ones that are undrafted.... PP maybe able to explain how the play off seasons work better than I can so i'll have her add to the bottom of this post.

Each person that joins will need to pick a name for themselves, Like the Atlantis Arcanines, or the New England Electross. You don't have to HAVE your mascot obviously, there just names of your team :3

So what do you think. Please leave feed back. If the idea takes, we'll look to set it up in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
pokeprincess
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
pokeprincess

Pokemon Wars Play-offs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Play-offs   Pokemon Wars Play-offs Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:23 pm

i call the green bay pikachus XD lol
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Wars Play-offs
Page 1 of 1