Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0) Empty
PostSubject: Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0)   Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:34 pm

Title Says It All

Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0) Volcarona_used_fiery_dance_by_pyrofishies-d3g39ul

Battle Rules:
-Every single one of my matches is a single battle. No exceptions.
-Both sides get to use substitutions!
-Each match is on 6th Generation game. That's X and Y, you know.
-We're gonna battle with the level 50 cap. Maybe, just maybe, we'll switch to Level 100 soon.

Gym Rules:
-You obey all Pokemon Wars battle rules, da? Find them here: https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/t18-offical-battling-rules-of-pokemon-wars
-I do not want a single type of Stealth Rock being brought to my Gym. If I find any, I'll pick one of the rocks up, and stab you in the eye.
-Win the match IN A PROPER WAY, and I'll award the Insect Badge. Or was it the Bug Badge? I can't be bothered.

This is what you're fighting for! Good luck, or you'll get stung to death!
Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0) Bug_Badge

Last edited by Dark Feraligatr on Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0)   Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:57 am

Haha. You're back to business, huh, Burgh? No stealth rocks. Shame l, I wanted to bring Riolu here. Anyway, congrats on your new gym version! I bet you've gotten better.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0)   Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:08 am

does this mean i need to re earn your badge even if i have already slaughtered you?
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0)   Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:49 am

hmmm u again and bug gym again... i swear im been here and done this before and succeeded... oh here goes again I challenge
Back to top Go down
I-B Loomin
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
I-B Loomin

PostSubject: Re: Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0)   Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:06 pm

Challenged
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0)   Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Boom, you've hung out with Df for so long now, and you still had not challenged? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0)   Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug Gym of Pokemon Wars! (2.0)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Battles :: Gyms and Elite 4 :: Old Gym and Elite 4 Threads-
Jump to: