Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Should we Replace the gyms?

Go down 
2 posters

Should we replace the gyms with the type trails?
Keep the Gyms and don't add the type trails
Should we Replace the gyms? Vote_lcap27%Should we Replace the gyms? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Keep the Gyms and add the type trails
Should we Replace the gyms? Vote_lcap64%Should we Replace the gyms? Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Replace the Gyms with Type Trails
Should we Replace the gyms? Vote_lcap9%Should we Replace the gyms? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Get rid of both
Should we Replace the gyms? Vote_lcap0%Should we Replace the gyms? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

Should we Replace the gyms? Empty
PostSubject: Should we Replace the gyms?   Should we Replace the gyms? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:01 pm

As some of you are aware Damian came up with the idea of Pokemon type trials (https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/t527-pokemon-type-trials#6523). My thoughts are that this is a great idea that sets us apart from other forums but is a little similar to our current gym system. I think we should replace the gyms with this system all together but wanted to ask you guys first.

Another topic concerning the gyms are the 5th gen gyms. Since nintendo decided they were going to stop running online services for all wii and ds games this means that the 5th gen gyms can no longer stay open so they will have to be closed. My question is when we should close them? Should we wait until May 20th when the online stops working or should we close them sooner. This will probably also be the time I start up the type trails if we decide to do that.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Should we Replace the gyms? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should we Replace the gyms?   Should we Replace the gyms? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:53 am

I really love the idea of the type trials, and as you said, it will set us apart from the other forums. As similar as the gyms and trials will be, i feel we should keep the gyms because then if someone is not keen to do trials they still have the gyms to challenge. It'll give members even more to do on the site. A rule we may be able to implement then is that a gym leader can not be a trial boss. This way with so many different leaders and trial bosses, a member will always be able to have a battle when coming online.
Back to top Go down

Should we Replace the gyms?
Page 1 of 1