Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pokemon Advice Centre

Go down 
+4
Burliest Bear
SickSouls
KidDraggo
[PN] Dark Lord
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Pokemon Advice Centre Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:12 pm

Hi Warites!
Aurath here!
I though I would take the chance to set up this little advice centre. If your stuck for ideas or set ups for a pokemon, not sure of IV's or EV's moves or abilitys post here, or PM me if you wanna keep it hush hush Very Happy I helped the Great GC back in the day so I'm sure my advice could help you too.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:52 pm

For the following Pokemon Please:
Empoleon
Torterra
Magmotar
Gallade
Togekiss

Please Put Move sets and Reasons for these move sets please.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:09 pm

Hmm... Your thoughts on Greninja? Modest or Timid? Adamant or jolly?
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:37 am

sick, it depends on the role of your Ninja... you have to be aware that its very much a glass cannon and the only reason he is an effective Pokémon is its amazing ability.... IF you predict correctly you can simply switch your type and resist moves altogether... nature is dependant on move set... Got spikes on your set? Speed is maybe a better way to go Jolly. However if your using it as a Sweeper, then go adamant, very little point in timid or modest as Gre has a far better attack movepool.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:24 pm

Kid, you have some interesting Pokémon here... STarters have never been much of a viable option in Metagame although some have some very clever set ideas.

Empoleon
Although it never really had much of a role, it did get stealth rock, though there were so many other Pokémon that could use it better.... the main problem with Empoleon was its awful speed!
Empoleon - Modest nature 252 SpAtk/4 SpDef/ 252 SpD
Item: Petaya Berry (Hard to get but worth it)
Attacks: Agility/Substatute/Surf/Grass Knot 0r Ice Beam
THe idea here is to use agility to make yourself faster. Use substitute after. Keep this up until your HP activates the Berry, then attack! The berry boosts SpAtk and wit the hp so low Torrent kicks in, this makes the Empoleon a surprisingly hard hitter!
YOu could go for a defence set, changing the EC's to defences and using stealth rocks/Scald/Toxic and roar. Run Leftovers and then simply stealth rock/Toxic phase.

Torterra
Torterra is an intresting pokemon as it has pretty good defences and a good attack stat. Its speed is aweful however so you need to chose either speed and sweep or defence and stall.
He gets stealth rocks and makes him ideal for a rock setter, with good bulk and great typing it can take on most rock setters with ease.
Torterra - adamant or Careful natures - adamant gives you more power where as carefull gives you more SpDef to wall more threats. Invest your EV's depending on the nature, Adamant should run Attack and Defence and careful should run defences.
Attacks - Stealth rocks, Synthisis, Stone edge, Bullet seed
This set is for dropping rocks and then becoming a thorn in your foes side! Use the rocks and then simply heal off any damage. Stone edge is for flyers that wanna switch in to take on the turtle. Bullet seed maybe weak.... But its brilliant for breaking subs and for revenge kills! You wanna stick about and make yourself a pain rather than deal damage.
Attacks - Wood Hammer, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Rock Polish.
THis set should be run with life orb. Its for hitting hard! Earthquake and Wood hammer are STAB hard hitters, rock polish gives you the speed to sweep!

Magmotar
I have never liked Magmotar if I'm honest... A fat fire breathing creature... reminds me of my stepdad... a curry eating fat monster...... Its slow and its defences are so pathetic, weak to all three entry hazards and you end up with something that could likely end up dead before it can even get out on the field!
Magmortar - Modest for attack or timid for speed) 252 SpAtk/4Def/252SpD
Attacks - Focus Blast, Fire blast, Thunderbolt, substitute
equipped with an expert belt and running Vital sprit, this Pokémon laughs at such mons like Spore Smeagle. switch into a Pokémon that wants to put you to sleep and then smash it in half. Rather simple really... If you can get Iron tail, chose that over focus blast as you can hit fairys with some actual power.

Gallade
Gallade has two interesting way to run... Either as a Sweeper or a SpDef wall... If you can baton pass some speed and power to gallade, your looking at a surprisingly strong Pokémon. Before gen VI Gallade only had two weaknesses, meaning It could switch out on a lot of pokemon... but now it has fairys to worry about too.... However that said he is still a solid pokemon.
Gallade - Adamant 252Atk/4SpDef/252SpD
Attacks - Sword Dance, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut, Leaf Blade or Night Slash
Your simple go to sweeper style set. SD up and then sweep. Try to cover your bases. You can run close combat over drain punch for more power, but I find Stab Drain punch gives gallade some nice recovery. Psycho cut is your go to stab and leaf blade/Night slash are for cover. also consider Earthquake as a powerful move and poison Jab. With fairy's about, poison jab offers a powerful way to smash them aside.
Defensive Gallade? - Careful Nature 248HP/244SpD/16Spe
Attacks - Wish, Protect, Will-o-wisp, Drain Punch
this set is good for later in the game. Use a posion setter, or Will-o-wisp to make sure you take little damage from the physical hitters. Then simply drain punch, wish and protect to keep your hp up while the burns or the toxic takes it toll on your foe. A nice, rather evil way to take stock and enjoy as your foes chances to win is slowly sapped away :3

Togekiss
My favourite Pokémon of all times! I love this little beam of sunshine! THe fearful thoughs and hate toward this stunning little devil are always FUN! With gen VI its rid of a few weaknesses! x4 Resistence to fighing is nothing to laugh at!
There are 2 main sets for togekiss, though there is only one most consider.... Out of he three abilitys it can have super luck is rarely used and Serene Grace is the most common.
Togeflitch! - Calm Natured running 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Attacks - Thunder wave or body slam, Roost, Air Slash , Aura Sphere
THis set is the Toges bread and butter. Air Slash has a shocking 60% chance to flitch! Coupled with Thunder wave the foe will struggle to move! Even if air slash fails to flich then there is a 25% chance the foe will be unable to move due to para!
Roost gives you an easy way to recover and for nasty electric users, Roost removes Toegkiss's flying type meaning for that turn, electric does nothing... like rocks ;3

Getting physical?
SUPRISE! XD THis set is intresting and has great shock value! 218 Attck is pretty poor, but baton pass a speed boost or two and a sword dance? then your gonna make some waves!
If you can use drain punch on this set to keep yourself healthy.
Extreme speed gives you +2 Priority to revenge kill or take out that last little bit of hp!
Steel wing stops rock types before they stop you and Sky Attack gives you a powerful stab that will make a mess of anything that doesn't resist it!
You should invest in Attack and speed EV's and run Hustle with wide lens or life orb. this set is gimmicky but Hustle makes Togekiss a viable attacker pokemon and with support, and shock value, you should fine players switching to Sp Def Pokémon you can easily smash past.

Good Luck!

Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Legit enough.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:41 pm

Right, thanks for the advice, way to help us!

And heck yeah, Togekiss togekiss kicks butt!! Just remember you can't run King's Rock in any official PW matches. Also, Thunder Wave won't work on electric types here gen 6. Either way, Togekiss is definitely one of my favorites thanks to its new fairy type.
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Gotta disagree on running a special Greninja - it's learned move pool is certainly physical, but they're not all the great. It also has slightly better satk than patk, and it may learn Ice Beam, Dark Pulse, Scald and several other great TM attacks. It can really go either way, but having run a physical Greninja, I wasn't impressed.

It truly shines in double/triple matches, as a fully maxed speed with Timid nature can throw up a turn 1 Mat Block, protecting your entire team, before getting down to sweeping the opposition or using U-turn to retreat and later switch back for another Mat Block turn.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:27 am

I agree that Greninja has a good SpAtk move pool YF, however, Greninja is the perfect example of a sweeper/Revenge killer. His ability to change his type to the type of his moves is what sells this Pokémon and that is his issue with special attacks. Taking a look at his special moves you will see a common type of water.... he gets ice beam, extrasensory and Grass knot too.... but there all common types.... The point of this little frog is his ability to be unpredictable. Spikes makes him a ground type for instance, he gets 2 Priority moves in Water Shuriken and Shadow sneak. While Shuriken is a water move, it hits multi times, meaning it can break subs and sturdy pokemon and shadow sneak changes Gre into ghost type! Night slash and faint attack give dark type.....

I see what you mean about his special moves, he makes a god special attacker, but he can make up the power difference with his ability making all his moves stabs and with his unpredictability. Guess right and a Physical Greninja can change to a type that will completely resist the foes attacks.
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:32 pm

Can argue the case for both movesets, though I will concede a phys 'ninja is more diverse, especially with the ability to change to flying type. But again, seriously best in multi battles.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:04 am

I'm running a protean greninja at the battle maison, and a few online battles, and I'm using him as a special sweeper. His special attack isn't anything to laugh at, and I give him a life orb. It works rather well, I usually lead with him even though he doesn't have spikes.

anyway, my question is for a trick room team. I really just need a little advice to get me started. (Probably going single battle, though I could be persuaded to try doubles)

So far I have this as a preliminary team (haven't started breeding yet, still collecting the needed pokemon. Though I do have a 0 speed IV ditto that is going to serve me very well)

Slowking/Slowbro(Can't decide)
Regenerator Quiet/Relaxed/Sassy either leftovers or focus band
Trick Room
Scald/Surf/Psychic
Nasty Plot(king)/Amnesia(bro)
Slack Off

Alternatively I would run Light Screen and Reflect with light clay, try and get those up, set up trick room, switch him out for a sweeper or slow tank (depending on my opponent) and then bring him in if I need him to take a hit or reset trick room.

Trevenant
Harvest brave sitrus berry
Leech Seed
Horn Leech
Willow Wisp
Phantom Force/Wood Hammer for a more offensive set, Substitute for a more defensive set

This scary looking tree is amazing, and with harvest I can expect a lot of healing. He's great when he hits first, but also not bad when he slows down, allowing him to switch into someone trying to stall my trick room, take care of them, and switch into a TR user to reset it.

Chandelure/Reuniclus/something else
Not sure, still need to look at them more

TR user number 2. Reuniclus would be magic guard with a life orb, serving as a back up sweeper depending on it's move pool. Chandelure would probably be either an infiltrator sweeper, or maybe even flash fire as an answer to megazard sun teams. Flame body is cool, But I'd prefer to not take any hits.

Metagross/Aegislash/(Mega)Mawile/Something else
Undecided
Slow, and with the attack to rip something to pieces. Mawile hits incredibly hard, and can counter dragons, While Aegislash is a more defensive option, and Metagross is just one of my favorite older pokemon, his speed is still under 100, though higher than the base 50 of Aegislash and mawile. Still, with 0 speed IVs and a -speed nature he should be able to outrun most popular choices once the TR is up.

For my last 2 slots, I am looking for something slow, which can act as a special sweeper with plenty of coverage, and a back up in case TR fails. For my back up I was thinking choice band/itemless(acrobatics), gale wings talonflame, since priority moves still go first in the trick room. If I don't choice him I'd run roost(though obviously wouldn't use it against EQ users)

any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. as you can probably guess I really like recovery moves and abilities, and play a more defensive game. This team would be mostly used online, though I would also like it if I could use it competitively here (Which I guess means no ubers and no evasion moves XD not that it has them anyway). Also I'm limited to non pokebank pokemon, because I'm gonna hafta trade for those when they come out, which will put me waaay behind the metagame. again, any advice, tips, etc. would help a lot.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:49 am

Hi Thorn.
Seems you and I have a similer play style :£ so I should have some useful info for you....

Firstly lets be clear, Slowbro is a Tank and Slowking is a special tank, so you would need to decide what you needed from them. Regen is an amazing ability if you were to run a Slowbro/king as the 33.3% hp is massively helpful. However you run a problem if you want to switch back in... ITs worth having a substitute baton passer to pass on its sub either back to Slowbro/king or another Pokémon, that guarantees at least one free move (while the sub is broken)
Running Slowbro as Relaxed to max your defence and Slowking as Sassy. regenerator is a great ability although Oblivious would stop your Slows from being taunted. Run Scald for stab and the chance to burn your foe! Seriously, burn half's your foes physical attacks, coupled with an intimidator you would cripple any physical sweeper that come into play. Take trick room of the slows though and run with either TM03 Psyshock to take on Special defence tanks or Psychic.

This is all well and good.... BUT Carbink is a much better Trick room setter than the Slows. Its base 50 speed still leaves it nice and slow, It can trick room and then set up reflect and Light screen before you switch it out for something else. ITs base 150 defence makes it a great tank, fully invested it can have a shocking 438 in defence and or special defence! Running with toxic he can break bulky Pokémon. His ability Clear body means he cannot have his stats lowered! meaning he can tank no matter what, rock resists paralysis while fairy resists dragon! Run it with a max defence Nature, Sassy or Careful will lower your speed for Defence again. Its a solid Pokémon that should be on any defensive players team.

I haven't used or looked into sets for Trevenant yet.... from a glance heres what I think would run well.
Run harvest, and if you can get the sun out, even better. If you ran with a sun setter, you could consider using forest curse to turn the foes part grass type for a pokemon like Mega Charizard Y to capitilize on. (Charizard Y's ability is drought)
However, this is the set I would personally run.
Substitute, gives protection at the cost of HP, however harvest lets you keeping healing up when your hp is low. Once your settled behind your sub, leech seed your foe. Now your gaining HP, follow up with ingrain if your sub still stands. This means Trev is stuck in battle, but with two healing moves you should be safe. NOw the last slot should be for an attck move, will-o-wisp or better yet, Toxic! Burns would slowly kill your foe, there attack would be tiny, however its a slow road. an Attack, like power-up punch would mean you could slowly build on the power, but if your foe uses ghost your pretty dead as you can't switch out. Toxic will mean you can kill your foe off, but your taunt bait..... ITs a tough choice but as you have ingrain and leech seeds on, your gonna gain a nice amount of hp back, about two turns to heal off the substitute damage.

Chandulure is an amazing pokemon in the sunshine! With its new ability, it can hit around foes subs, reflects and Light screens! Its a powerhouse that loves to hit hard. Running with a quiet nature reduces its speed for the trick room.
Run it with sunny day to boost its attack power and give Trev a 100% chance to reharvest its berry.
Take Fire blast or flamethrower, Dark pulse and Hex.
Sunny day with a heat stone means you run the sun for 8 turns. You can easily mash anything with fire blasts power, or take flamethrower for less power but more accuracy.
Dark Pulse is for cover against ghosts and psychics, but you could take Energy ball or solar beam to take out grass Pokémon (solar beam wont need changing in the sunshine)
You should only use this pokemon later in game, Use your other pokemon to status your foe, then use Hex. It gets a STAB boost and does a great amount of damage if the foe is poisoned, burnt or paralysed.

I would be careful with Pokémon like Aegislash now, you already have two ghosts on your team what with Trev and Chandlure.
Aegislash is a great Pokémon on paper and most would say so in battle... but its easy to predict. True you can sword dance in defence mode and take hits and yes you can the sweep... but its weak to stalls and priority moves... you cannot attack unless your in attack mode and this makes you VERY frail. so its a run at your own risk Pokémon XD
Set up is easy however, with kings shield, sword dance, sacred sword and Iron head.

Metagross is a solid Pokémon it has a lot of resistances, including the new fairy type. ITs got solid power and defences. I would simply run it as you once did, but consider bullet punch for priority, revenge kills and use outside of trick room.

I don't think you need a special sweeper to badly Thorn as you have Slowbro/king, though running slowking gives you more special attack from nasty plot. Simply run that Very Happy

Maybe you could consider Mega Aerodactyl, base150 speed and 135 attack. It gains a 30% damage increase when using physical moves.
Run with roost for heals, Stone edge as a powerful stab, Dragon claw for coverage and Iron head. Its a nice solid Pokémon, Fast and powerful. Run with Life or a choice item and your looking at something that people will be fearful of!

I hope this helps Thorn.
Jest lemmie know if you want more advice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:49 pm

I was gonna suggest Carbink, but Aurath beat me to it!

It's been a phenomenal TR pokemon for me - learns both screens and may learn Toxic as well - it also learns stealth rock by leveling up.
Back to top Go down
Thorn
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:19 pm

wow, thanks =) This is my first time running a trick room team, so the advice is really helpful. The last time I had a metagross was a long time ago, before I looked at stats. So I'll probably need to look up a set or two for him, get an idea XD

Carbink sounds like a good plan, a lot of streams I watch have used him, he's really bulky! Give him some screens, TR, and some light clay? I wouldn't mind using him as a suicide lead, least not as much as Slowking/bro. (I'll prolly end up raising one of each, so I can swap em out)

Anyway this really helped me get started, if I hit any snags I'll come back. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 6:15 pm

Is there an easy way to level pokemon to 100 in y? Thats gue is not always been a reason not to play more often as the pokemon league is not as strong
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:36 pm

Blue wrote:
Is there an easy way to level pokemon to 100 in y? Thats gue is not always been a reason not to play more often as the pokemon league is not as strong

If you use the restaurants (particularly Sushi High Roller and Restaurant Le Wow) together with the lucky egg and the EXP O-Power level 3, you can get a Pokemon with normal level requirements from level 14 to 50 in a single run through. Getting to 100 takes longer, but still is relatively quick. The key is to use the O-Power right before you start a meal. The O-Power will remain in effect for the entire meal even though it takes longer than 3 minutes to clear.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:49 am

As Far said you can use the restaurants. Also once you gain the highest title in the battle chateau you can send out the black writ, couple that with the silver writ you have a flow of trainers with reasonable power behind them.

However Blue, something that Far didn't mention is that there is very little need to lvl to 100 in this gen. All Pokémon are set to lvl 50 in battles meaning that lvl 10 is rather redundant this gen. The only reason its worth taking Pokémon for competitive battles past lvl 50 now a days is to get moves or to evolve. I would simply settle at lvl 50 as even if you battle someone with lvl 100 Pokémon, yours will be raised to that lvl for that battle or there's will be brought down to lvl 50.
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:51 am

Did some time-testing with Battle Chateau (black writ, silver writ, gold writ) vs. Restaunt Le Wow. Le Wow is generally more consistent because in the BC you have to get lucky to get the audino trainers, which are really the only thing that make it worth it. In the BC you end up spending a lot of random time fighting level 35 riolus and stuff. Also, in the BC, the EXP O-Power runs on its normal timer! The practically infinite O-Power in the restaurants makes them the superior choice, I think.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:27 pm

Hmm true, although if you send the black writ and the silver writ which do stack, you gain an influx of fairly strong trainers. Gym leaders and E4 are worth battling too. I mostly see Pokémon in there 50's and each time I beat a room of trainers and move to the next room the bell rings to tell me there are more trainers, so the influx is constant, there is also the off set that you pay out only once for the BC and you gain that money back easy. I know If you have a flawless meal you gain those mushrooms though. I think there fairly even in merits however.
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:12 pm

Thanks very much guys. I thought everyone used level 100's on here for battling but now i know i don't need to get to that level i am much happier Smile
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:23 pm

No problem blue. No I don't know, but I don't think any of us do lol. In the time it takes to raise a Pokémon to 100, you could breed and train at least 2 Pokémon to 50 :3
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:16 am

. . . . . ya im the only one how has most of his Gen 6 pokemon on levle 100..... i have no life....
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:15 am

^nah, i have a box full of level 100 pokemon with 5 or more perfect ivs.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:55 am

So, bringing back Greninja, I've seen many sets consisting of the most unexpected moves...

Can anyone suggest unusual movesets? Im interested in a physical attacker, but its strongest attack, outside of Giga Impact is Acrobatics.
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:46 pm

A full physical greninja isn't about power... it's about predictively changing types to abuse immunities. Physical greninja runs full speed and attack investment and can be played as a lead:

Greninja @ Focus Sash
- Acrobatics
- Shadow Sneak
- Spikes
- U-turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Advice Centre   Pokemon Advice Centre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Advice Centre
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next