Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pokemon alpha sapphire team advice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellamy1992
Youngster
Youngster

Pokemon alpha sapphire team advice Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon alpha sapphire team advice   Pokemon alpha sapphire team advice Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 1:43 pm

Looking for a sixth party member, this isn't for competitive battling, just for story playthrough, my team is

Blaziken
Samurott
Latias
Pikachu
Linoone for hms

Any help on a sixth?

Thanks

Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

Pokemon alpha sapphire team advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon alpha sapphire team advice   Pokemon alpha sapphire team advice Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:39 pm

Hoy about a 'mon to switch in physical attacks? Like a steel type, Mega Mawile could take in fairy attacks as well as flying type (pikachu shouldn't), and still keep up the offensive with swords dance.

Plus, Mawile is considered Uber in most places so you won't get to use it in smogon or competitively outside of this forum.

Otherwise I'd recommend a flying type like Skarmory just to take hits and roost them up, on top of that you can use Whirlwind to screw up the jerks that spam self buffs. But that flying tank makes things too easy.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon alpha sapphire team advice
Page 1 of 1