Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!

Go down 
+4
Nova
[PN] Dark Lord
Dem
GiantWhirlpool
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:53 pm

Goddammit, really? It i-
Oh, I wrote GST instead of GMT.
Someone kill me. Put an end to my miserable life.
Or read through and figure out what I meant from previous posts. That could work too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:54 pm

lol well at least I knew what you ment Wink
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 1:59 pm

Attention everyone! We are playing PokeMMO tonight. The timing will be 11pm GMT+1.
Central Time here in the United States will be 5pm. Meet up in the chat box around that time if you want to join in!
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 6:20 pm

Liars.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 5:44 am

Sorry, I had to go save my princess from the monotony of day to day life right after I finished work.
She had had a bad day. I didn't get home until almost 2am.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:03 am

Seems that everyone was busy too. I got up at 6 am because I couldn't remember if you said 6 or 8 yesterday, then I waited around until 8, then waited another hour in case everyone was just late. All in all, I had a pretty fun morning full of waiting around before the sun was even fully up. No worries, there'll be times when I've got things to do also, I can't blame anyone for it.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 8:32 am

Nope, unfortunately, sometimes we gotta take care of real life first. I think Envi had to baby sit for her mum.
On the bright side, at least you got the fullest out of your day ;D no sleeping on and wasting some of it!
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 7:25 am

Yeah, I had to watch my little sister while she got some sewing work done. And clean while I was watching her x.x She's at that age where she is on the brink of walking, so she's....everywhere.
And she likes to eat everything.

I'm sorry I wasn't there though x.x I dunno if there's a day along the week we could try to play, other than on the weekends?
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 10:56 am

On the bright side, you got to look like the better man, Dem. 

And hail no, this has to be on weekends. I've taken quite the amount of hobbies recently, you see... I'm a very busy man heehee.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 11:00 am

XD Picking your noise is not a hobby SS ;P

Better man? Oh, I'm sorry I'll bare in mind that you consider playing Pokémon is more important than going to see and help my girlfriend deal with her day to day issues, SS.

But I'm also struggling to finds time during the week lately, between work, family life and the sun shining! If I'm not working or doing house work, I'm out on my motorbike.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 1:25 pm

Im so confused lol, I saw a chat on skype that it had ended already... but that was on saturday.....
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 4:55 pm

Well, we have this weekend, everyone! It's all alright, though I believe next time we should try to send a message prior and say that we aren't going to be able to make it if something comes up. I should've done that.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:57 pm

*flings snot at Aurath*

Can we have a party where we have a multi battle? I've been itching for one for too long. Or SSB, I'd like to beat up a Mewtwo.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 4:20 am

I swear every time we have a voice chat Bluest Ivy rocks up and starts going like:
>Hey guys, I just realized
>There's 4 of us
>We should have a multi
I'm sure he'll be down for it.
I still haven't got my 3DS checked, or at least bought a charger to see which one caused the problem, but that's only because… well, because uh… hey, for this weekend we should contact some of the Pokemon Wars veterans that have been away, see who'll come back for a game. Also, are we wanting 10:00 pm GMT, or 6:00 am? Or a new time?
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 6:06 am

Hmm I would have to say 11pm GMT+1 would suit me best, but then that's coz I'm going over to spend the day with my girlfriend on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
Mega Shiny Hunter
Mega Shiny Hunter
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 10:32 pm

i want in for voice chat party. Just let me know who wants to, time, and date.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 7:56 am

Well Aurath hasn't been here for a week, but once one of the admins returns I'll ask if they can send out a mass mail about the chat party weekends. I wrote something for the monthly newsletter, but we're already half way into May.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 1:33 am

I don't care what month it is, I wanna see some Pokemon of month newsletter! 

And I'll join the voice chat party if someone else shows up. I will not stay alone while Skyping Ness. No offense to Ness, I just, I know it'll be awkward. So awkward. 

Where's the new White dude with the black cat at?
Back to top Go down
xXTheWhiteWraithXx
Youngster
Youngster
xXTheWhiteWraithXx

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 7:58 am

that sounded somewhat racist XD
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 8:40 am

What? Nah-uh! That was a great display of diversity! Okay, apologies, White Wraith. I'll just call you Wraith. Or Weiss. Or WW. 

Hey, you up for the voice chat party? We don't have to Skype if you don't want to, I never do, too ugly and shy, but hey, free Pokemon online game. You can spectate battles and just run around with people. Though they buffed Blue in this game, I swear me and Dem got wiped by Blue xD

EDIT: sorry about your crappy computer, maybe next time, Weiss!
Back to top Go down
xXTheWhiteWraithXx
Youngster
Youngster
xXTheWhiteWraithXx

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 9:49 am

Lol, weiss is fine, and while i can't use skype, i can still use Google video hangouts which run smoothly on my computer
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:56 am

I've not been away for weeks Razz I'm keeping an eye on things. Been waiting for the newsletter so I can get it out, so him me with it.
Back to top Go down
xXTheWhiteWraithXx
Youngster
Youngster
xXTheWhiteWraithXx

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Hey Aurath, nice to meet ya, you can call me anything you find suitable
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 11:17 pm

Right, I'll send you a mid-month newsletter once I get home then. I'm down for some PokeMMO tomorrow, any particular time anyone wants to do it? (6:00 am/10:00 pm GMT) By the way, I've said this plenty of times SS but it's only voice chat. Nobody will see your ugly mug unless you put it as your profile pic.

If you can't Skype, we'd still be glad to have you come along and just use text chat, Weiss. Weiss? Is this supposed to be German, or RWBY? Anyway, it'd be a good way to get to know a couple of us a little.
Back to top Go down
xXTheWhiteWraithXx
Youngster
Youngster
xXTheWhiteWraithXx

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 11:27 pm

I have no idea were Weiss came from XD and okie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next