Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!

Go down 
+4
Nova
[PN] Dark Lord
Dem
GiantWhirlpool
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Sorry guys to swamped with work atm. Lots of people taking holidays so my hours have practically doubled, will be on again soon with some luck though.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:58 am

looks like the activity here as fallen off completely then? Not sure what to do honestly, I don't have much free time and obviously with no clear way of gaining fresh meat, were a little stuck....
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 6:32 pm

Shhh, the forum is sleeping. 

In all seriousness, I, SS, shall save the day by hosting another threadbare tournament. Which I was supposed to do long ago...
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:10 am

Chat party this weekend. Get psyched.
Also I'm not 100% sure I can make it, but I'll try.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 5:30 pm

What's are the odds of encountering a wild Dem tonight?
(Keep your mind out of the gutter on that one)
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 8:52 am

Maybe at 11:00 pm GMT. It depends if I feel like getting up. I was supposed to put a thing in the newsletter about this nearly a week ago, but I need an Admin for that.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 3:12 am

Hiya, Dem here. If you're reading this, then I wanna see you here in the Pokemon Wars chatbox to preferably play Pokemmo Saturday 18th, 10:00 pm GMT. Yes, the reader of this specifically. We'll have a grand time. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE. Because, you know, you won't be 'round? Geddit?

Heh.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:19 am

So... Y'know how my laptop got a virus before it fried? I got my sister's a virus, too... I just wanted to play a free Yu-Gi-Oh! game... Dead serious, guys, watch out for Duelnetwork or whatever.net. It'll start out with sexy, local singles, and then bam! Cant even access all my illegal music downloads Sad

I'll still show up though! Chances are it'll just be me and you, Dem. In which case... Can we do that thing we talked about? The one with the handcuffs and blindfold? ... Err, can we have a Pokemon battle, actually? I mean, even if it's just through simulator?

No one has ever battled you, as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 2:56 am

Dammit. I'm never gonna have a use for these handcuffs at this rate. I guess Pokemon Showdown will have to suffice, depending on who shows up. On that note, I won't actually be home at the time, so… we'll see if I can snag an Internet connection or if I'll be using the chatbox on my phone and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!   Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voice Chat Party! We're Playing Pokemmo!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4