Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Battle of the Year

Go down 
+3
$!TAKA!$
Burliest Bear
A M R
7 posters
AuthorMessage
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

Battle of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Year   Battle of the Year Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:36 pm

It has come to my attention that recently there has been a new champion, for the 6th gen that it. Taka. First of all i would like to congratulate you in your accomplishment. Secondly, i am not going to beat a round the bush, but there can only be one number one my friend. This site any big enough for two! SO i propose a champion tournament best out of 5 battles! Here is the catch, we do not make up the matches or the rules, those condition are chose by the other remaining members of the site. They will agree in the comments below what the condition will be for each battle (ex. only 2 OU pokemon per team, or not weather,) rules in that nature. I feel that should make it pretty fair an interesting. And since i do not have Pokemon X or Y the battles will be held on the Pokemon Showdown Battle Simulator. Plus with all the rules that could be given to each battle that gives up all the options possible for pokemon to make it completely fair for the both of us. And we can have the battles recorded and they can actually spectate the battles live. $!TAKA!$! Are you down? Are you ready? There can only be one true champion!

NOW LETS SETTLE THIS!
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

Battle of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Year   Battle of the Year Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:53 pm

I vote for no stats over 500! Let's make this a battle of the midgets.  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

Battle of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Year   Battle of the Year Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:57 pm

We know whos gonna win . LET'S NOT ADD TO HIS RECORD!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

Battle of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Year   Battle of the Year Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Hey, you're both the champion, it should be a good battle! We gotta figure out who the champion-champion is!
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
far257
Fire Gym Leader

Battle of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Year   Battle of the Year Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:36 pm

can't you guys battle with standard OU rules? Why you gotta gimp everything with the no weather stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

Battle of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Year   Battle of the Year Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:32 pm

...sez the Fire Gym Leader.
Back to top Go down
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

Battle of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Year   Battle of the Year Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:24 pm

No those were just examples of rules you could use for the battle

like only a certain amount of ou pokemon
only a certain gen pokemon

stuff like that, you guys make the rules
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

Battle of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Year   Battle of the Year Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:07 pm

Alright, bring in the excitement, AMR! Taka-champ, you cannot back down! I want this one recorded! It'll be so epic... xD

I vote on Yf's idea, no stat overall higher than 500! Or at least 530! Shoot, can we add a random pokemon out there? A random battle sounds nice actually.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Battle of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Year   Battle of the Year Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:32 am

I vote that there should be a PU match, only pokemon in the PU tier can be used :3 that should make things interesting.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

Battle of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Year   Battle of the Year Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:59 pm

Hmm. PU or just UU in general, either way I like the idea of using pokemon under 500 stat over all.

*whispers* I have many competitive Scrafty, and will trade them for a random
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Year   Battle of the Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Year
Page 1 of 1