Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Let's Battle!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

Let's Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Battle!!!   Let's Battle!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:04 pm

In an effort to get this site going a bit I've decided to post this challenge thread. This is, essentially, a callout post for anyone that wishes to challenge me to a battle. I will get to all battles and keep track of my wins and loses. I am doing this, not only to shake the rust off/hone my skills as a battler, but also to bring out the competitive edge in everyone. I encourage you all to create your own thread as well for challenged and see who can rack up the most wins and the best win-loss ratio. So let's do it! Who want's to battle? My Shiny Weavile and I are ready for action!

Let's Battle!!! Commission__shiny_weavile_by_mark331-d75fsfa

Last edited by Pascual on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

Let's Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Battle!!!   Let's Battle!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:19 pm

I'm disappointed in the lack of challenges.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

Let's Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Battle!!!   Let's Battle!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 5:22 am

Eh, it's to be expected at a site like this. I would, but I'm not ready for battles yet. How's abouts I whip up a team and battle you then? I'll make sure to accept your challenge one day, you'll see! Just… be prepared to wait.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

Let's Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Battle!!!   Let's Battle!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:07 pm

NERO wrote:
Eh, it's to be expected at a site like this. I would, but I'm not ready for battles yet. How's abouts I whip up a team and battle you then? I'll make sure to accept your challenge one day, you'll see! Just… be prepared to wait.

Fine by me, friend! Just let me know whenever it is that you have a team. My teams on ORAS aren't complete yet either (I hadn't begun breeding until a week ago since I was exclusively playing on Showdown since X/Y) but I am just battling with what I have finished so far. The synergy may lack for a little bit, but that will disappear once I have my teams and breeding complete
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

Let's Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Battle!!!   Let's Battle!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:10 pm

Nero better have an amazing team! It's been a year of prep xD

And count me in, Pascual. I'm not as active as I used to, but I'll be around this weekend. I never got my laptop fixed Neutral

It's just a matter of being in the chatbox at the right time, people log in here when people are here.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

Let's Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Battle!!!   Let's Battle!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 5:37 am

I'll be honest, I would have spent under 3 weeks of that whole year actually doing anything about it. I'm lazy. IV breeding gives me nightmares. I'll battle everyone I can once I'm ready in, I dunno, another three weeks? Then probably 3 weeks after that too.

Would another 3 weeks afterwards be alright?

…2016?
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

Let's Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Battle!!!   Let's Battle!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 10:56 am

maybe by the time the next game comes out youll be ready
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

Let's Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Battle!!!   Let's Battle!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:09 am

Have you tried talking to Darkz? He can get you nearly any Pokemon with the right moves and he's always generous, so he won't take anything in return.

He gave me a Scrafty with Knock Off and Iron Head for free.
Back to top Go down
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

Let's Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Battle!!!   Let's Battle!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Ahh finally some challengers Very Happy I will be on tonight for some mess-around battling/testing. Friday night I should have a decent enough team for serious battles. We shall see. My best team on Showdown isn't finished yet in ORAS. Once that one is done I'll be happy lol
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

Let's Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Battle!!!   Let's Battle!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:44 pm

I was on until midnight kicking Breaker's butt yesterday. Didn't see you, so I thought I'd let you know my time zone is Central Time.

And don't worry, I'll probably just have a random-ish team.
Back to top Go down
Pascual
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Pascual

Let's Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Battle!!!   Let's Battle!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:08 pm

Cat Soup wrote:
I was on until midnight kicking Breaker's butt yesterday. Didn't see you, so I thought I'd let you know my time zone is Central Time.

And don't worry, I'll probably just have a random-ish team.

Yeah, sorry about that! I've been busy this weekend packing to go back to school. I'm heading back to school now. Once I'm settled I'll be more active on here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's Battle!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Battle!!!   Let's Battle!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Battle!!!
Page 1 of 1