Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Hello! I'm far

Go down 
+6
DF
Nova
SickSouls
Luxray15
A M R
far257
10 posters
AuthorMessage
far257
Fire Gym Leader

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:47 pm

Hi Everyone!

I recently returned to the world of Pokemon after not playing since Gen 2. I've played through Black and am now thinking about starting to battle online! I've started to collect competitive pokemon and am in the process of EV training/ breeding etc.! I hope to one day assemble a team where I can actually win a few matches... hahaha...

Seems like this it takes 10 000 years to get enough dreamworld points to get any decent pokemon so I could use your tips on how to get points quickly and if anyone wants to trade me some dream-world ability pokemon, that'd be great ^.^

I've also pre-ordered Pokemon X... excited!

Anyway - nice meeting everyone!

-far-
Back to top Go down
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:23 am

mmmmmm fresh meat.
Back to top Go down
Luxray15
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
Luxray15

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:53 am

Nice way to welcome far lol anyway, welcome! I'm Luxray, probably your best match in level. as I have yet to get any badges Sad
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:13 am

A M R wrote:
mmmmmm fresh meat.

Believe it or not, this guy is friendlier than he looks! He just forgot to welcome you Razz

Welcome to the forum, Far. Stick with us, give it your all, and you'll eventually get where you want. Trust me. As to the dreamworld, what can you do, but play the darn game? You do get points for adding friends, but you probably already kne that. Any Pokemon you need, simply post in the trade section. You'd be amazed as to how many trainers are simply looking to help out. By the way, we're in need of a champion... Oh, almost forgot. I am thee great almighty SickSouls, leader of all the Elite 4 just kidding xD
Back to top Go down
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:35 am

Dont listen to SS, fear me...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:40 am

Lmfao Aizrod stop scaring the newcomers xD

Welcome to PokemonWars bud, im the Dark Type Gym Leader here and newly appointed mod (yaaayy). I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything (pokemon etc) or have questions feel free to ask anyone here, Were all friendly *glares at Aizrod* and we'd love to help you out.
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 8:14 am

And I'm Dark Feraligatr, the (newly appointed) Bug type Gym Leader. We really are nice... except Aizrod. He's battle hungry and cruel. Think MewTwo. But hey, SS is right. I used to be the worst battler on here. Now, Gym Leader! AND STOP SCARING NEW PEOPLE AIZROD! THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:31 am

woohoo... this place sounds... fun... 0.o

I feel like a Spinda being welcomed by a bunch of Hydreigon...

Please be gentle 0.o
Back to top Go down
Flash18
Electric Gym Leader

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:39 am

Hi!...i kind of understand you...im in the same situation...recently came back.
However...this guys helped me getting some pokemon to start breeding...so, if you need anyone.. you should ask; i would help you if you ask nicely hahahaha.
Welcome to the site!!
Back to top Go down
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:59 am

Its ok to be scraed of me. DF is.
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:01 pm

just wait till i'm done EV training my rain team...

btw - are there rules for battles here? Restricted pokemon? moves? hold items? etc. Where can I read the detailed rules for this place?
Back to top Go down
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:03 pm

Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:05 pm

I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU!
Back to top Go down
A M R
Champion
Champion
A M R

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:06 pm

I can here your little Totodiles trembling in the PC when you are picking your team to face me.
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:07 pm

so uhh... smogon rules + typing rules for gym matches... COOL

Damn there goes my Tyranitar/ Excadrill/ Bronzong thing... (currently battling wi-fi with 3-man sand team)
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:16 pm

My Feraligatrs fear nothing!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Hi welcome to Pokemon Wars Very Happy

I'm Green Charizard admin and steel gym leader! Tell you the truth I don't even bother with the dream world just go trades its much easier and quicker. If you need anything let us know.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:39 am

Hi there Far

I'm Dialga, Dragon gym leader and mod. I see you have made friends already Smile or rivals Razz which is sometimes better coz we love to battle in the best of ways. Need any help you just have to ask.
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:07 pm

ooo the dragon gym leader...

I have an all-dragon team i'm working on for shits and giggles... maybe we should battle sometime Smile

Give me a bit to get everyone to level 100 first Razz
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:46 am

Yeah, the dragon tamer, Dialga, rarely gets any challengers. No one messes with a dragon, but another dragon....

Hey, if you feel like Excadrill shouldnt be in the ubber tier, simply speak up. I mean, Blaziken was downgraded from ubber to ou Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Ayyo! I'm Envy, welcome to the forums! I'm just another youngster Joey, waiting to achieve my high ranks with my top percent rattata. Yes. I went there.
Anyways, I hope to see you around often! I promise, as far as I can tell, everyone here is nice ^3^ 'Cept me, I'm mean. *giggles*
If you need anything, I'll be happy to help you out!~

AND DF, YOU WERE NEVER WEAKER THAN ME XD
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:04 am

I think it would be awesome to pit our dragons against one another far Wink 
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:10 am

You're getting so popular already...
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:32 am

Envidira wrote:
Ayyo! I'm Envy, welcome to the forums! I'm just another youngster Joey, waiting to achieve my high ranks with my top percent rattata. Yes. I went there.
Anyways, I hope to see you around often! I promise, as far as I can tell, everyone here is nice ^3^ 'Cept me, I'm mean. *giggles*
If you need anything, I'll be happy to help you out!~

AND DF, YOU WERE NEVER WEAKER THAN ME XD
Endeavour --> Focus Sash --> Quick Attack? Very Happy

Also, playing through White 2 (got it yesterday)... traded over 6 level 20 EV trained dragons after the first gym! Hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! I'm far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! I'm far   Hello! I'm far Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! I'm far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: Trainer Introduction-
Jump to: