Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations

Go down 
+5
DF
KidDraggo
SickSouls
Vayatii
Pokemon Wars
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations    Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 6:04 pm

Had a good battle with someone? Nominate them for Pokemon Trainer of the Month! Just post who you want to nominate and why they deserve to be called Pokemon Trainer of the Month. If you want to do it anonymously, pm Dem.

Pokemon Trainer of the Month will be showcased in the monthly newsletter, given 500 battle points, and added to the Pokemon Trainer of the Month usergroup!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Vayatii
PokeFan
PokeFan
Vayatii

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations    Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 12:58 pm

For November, DarkZorua!
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations    Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:26 am

Hmm... I actually have quite the numbe of people I could nominate...

Right off the bat, I'd go for Amr. He was the one that came up with the idea to begin with And above all because he's a freaking god of war, who hasn't battled the guy? Every time I've battled him, he comes with a whole new team as well as a new strategy. And it's always a match to the very last pokemon! The last time we battled seriously, the victorious pokemon won with about 3Hp remaining and with the poison status!

I vote for Amr this month Razz
Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations    Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:45 pm

HMMMMMMMMM,you know I am the youngest out of all of you(creds creds creds),and I think I should be Pokemon trainer of The month of November(Because im very strategic Smile)
I VOTE MYSELF.
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations    Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:06 pm

KidDraggo wrote:
HMMMMMMMMM,you know I am the youngest out of all of you(creds creds creds),and I think I should be Pokemon trainer of The month of November(Because im very strategic Smile)
I VOTE MYSELF.
Infernape Flare Blitz spamming isn't strategic...
Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations    Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Dark Feraligatr wrote:
KidDraggo wrote:
I VOTE MYSELF.
Infernape Flare Blitz spamming isn't strategic...
Yes,it is very strategic cause killing bug types with Flare blitz is just too simple don't ya think DF?
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations    Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:49 am

Whatever happened to that Draggo kid. I liked him a bit.

Anyway, I'd easily nominate my friend, EclipseDarkz! Darkz has not only helped me by giving away free Pokemon with specifics along the way, but pretty much everyone who has asked. On too of that, I see him online more than you, and he's from another forum, too, so that says a lot.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations    Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:17 pm

Who are you talking to when you say, "more than you"?
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations    Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:20 pm

i think he means you
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations    Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:56 am

Well that's pretty insulting, considering I myself am from a multitude of forums and websites… and from a different time zone, too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations    Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:01 pm

Hmm I haven't seen any one battle or anything but I see Nova more than anyone, so I guess hes whom I'm voting for.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations    Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:21 am

I'm talking to you, silly. You as in never mind, forget it, I want talking to anyone in particular.

I still like Darkz most, and so my vote still holds. Though Nova has been of a lot of help, I think he hasn't been around as long... Hey, we all have opinions. Definitely next month if he keeps up the awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations    Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 2:17 pm

Wait what!?!? Lol why am I being nominated haha. Thought this was for the best battlers. But aw thanks :')
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations    Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:02 pm

Nah, if only the best battlers were in it, DF wouldn't have made it... *sicksouls is provoking him because he wants hos attention*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations    Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trainer of the Month Nominations
Page 1 of 1