A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Share | 

Re-meet Omac; The Bad Pokemon Trainer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omac
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re-meet Omac; The Bad Pokemon Trainer   Mon May 11, 2015 12:33 am

So I technically already have an account, but I don't remember what it was or which of my SIX EMAILS I used. If that's a proublem let me know. I read through the rules and I see how one may contradict my actions, but I'm hoping the wonderfully amazing Green Charizard will forgive me. I wasn't banned, I just don't remember my account . tongue  But, some may remember my little drop ins over the past year. I'm Omac - the seventeen year old Pokemon trainer who isn't very good at the game. I barely have time to play anymore, with my writing taking full drive, but now I'm handing both.

I'm here for trading and some battle training if at all possible. I also like to talk the game which again not very good at it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omac
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Re-meet Omac; The Bad Pokemon Trainer   Sun May 24, 2015 10:11 am

...anyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4

PostSubject: Re: Re-meet Omac; The Bad Pokemon Trainer   Mon May 25, 2015 1:55 am

Hey! I remember you! And... I accidentally refreshed the page and Well... I said a lot of cool stuff about you making me a signature and all of us being bad Pokémon trainers and Scrafty being a part-time stripper... ButI got lazy and... 

Whatcha writing about?

-Omac15
(thanks, bud!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Re-meet Omac; The Bad Pokemon Trainer   Mon May 25, 2015 2:25 am

Hiya Omac, welcome back! I definitely remember you, in fact I saw one of your old posts the other day (Pokemon nickname rater I think?) About the new account, you should be fine. The same thing happened to me a few times when I once lost my main email account. Huh? What's this about a Green Charizard? Never heard of him. You must be mistaking that guy with our admin, Aurath.

(Kidding, come back GC baby T_T)

DemDogg/Ultra/-=TheNERO=-
And Arceus said, “Let there be splash attacks.”
And splash attacks became.
And Arceus saw that it was good.

I'm over on Pokecommunity these days, under the name 'Nero'. Feel free to visit the forum or the Discord.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Omac
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Re-meet Omac; The Bad Pokemon Trainer   Mon May 25, 2015 5:51 pm

Nice to see you again Sicksouls! I'm currently writing a somewhat terrible superhero drama. It was meant to be action packed, but turned into a version of my own memes I've created from over the years mashed together. Luckily, nobody but me should be able to notice.

That's good news, I was worried the great creator would be mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-meet Omac; The Bad Pokemon Trainer   

Back to top Go down

Re-meet Omac; The Bad Pokemon Trainer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1