Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2

Go down 
+2
Pokemon Wars
Jake_Bellamy92
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake_Bellamy92
Fisherman
Fisherman
Jake_Bellamy92

Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2 Empty
PostSubject: Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2   Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:56 am

Hi, I'm not looking for the best 6 pokemon I'm looking for the best 6 types to use in the game?

Thanks =]
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2   Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:30 am

Well it would be hard to narrow down to 6 types. I personally like using the steel type since they have so many resistances it is hard to take down.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Jake_Bellamy92
Fisherman
Fisherman
Jake_Bellamy92

PostSubject: Re: Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2   Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:33 am

Yea suppose its down to personal opinion really

Ill probably go for:
Water
Flying/normal
Dark (with a pshycic and ghost move)
Electric
Fire
And not too sure bout a 6th, might go for a steel type for the defensive
Back to top Go down
Latios
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2   Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:13 pm

I like fighting cuz they learn me first. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Latios
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2   Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2 Tsutaaja-animated
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2   Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:04 am

The problem u have is with so many dual types its hard to say which types to use exactly...one thing tho is that dual types can be very advantageous so def something to look into
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2   Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Yeah, but the best tend to be the dual types that counter the other type's weaknesses, I.e., spirit tomb. A dark/ghost type, dark, but has complete immunity to fighting. Those are the dual types I like. And about the best six types, it pretty much just goes to what that person prefers, they all have their good sides. Except for poison and grass types. They're the worst. Poison = terrible offense, grass = terrible defense. I'm sure there's someone out there that can prove otherwise, but won't make me change my mind. It's all a matter of perspective. These are the only types I can think off, without a second thought:

-Water(two rare weaknesses, very few types that resist it)
-electric(one common weakness, often negated by levitate or dual flying)
-fighting(lot of STAB coverage and often come with great offensive stats)

Steel and dragon types are pretty good too, but having earthquake and ice beam as TMs kinda ruins it for me.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2   Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Hmm is this single player or competitive use? Because for competitve there really is no best type.... Fpr aingle player I find fire pokemon raping the game singe handidly and always have a flying or electric type to back it up.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2   Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:56 pm

B-but, earthquake! It's power is of one hundred, has perfect accuracy, it's available as a TM, and.... I have an irrational fear for this move.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2   Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:00 pm

Well earthquake isnt a problem in game for actually battling yes it can be a problem, but there also fire flying types you can use... But then expect to have a fear of rock moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2   Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best TYPES to use. Black/white 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: General-
Jump to: