Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes

Go down 
+2
redfox13
babyblue22
6 posters
AuthorMessage
babyblue22
Youngster
Youngster

Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes Empty
PostSubject: Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes   Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:56 am

Hi all, so I'm still looking for some more friends for my Pal Pad. Not just to trade and battle, but to use other aspects, such as the Xransceiver (I'm REALLY looking forward to using the real-life version of the Xtransciever, I thought it was a cool feature just in-game, but when I found it could be used for actual video chats, I was like ZOMG! Laughing ). But in terms of trading, I do have some good Pokémon available for trade =]

Also, please add me to your Nintendo DS Friend List, so that way we can both know when we're online. So far I have zero Friends on my list Sad 
Lol so along with exchanging Pokémon Friend Codes, let's also exchange our DS Friend List Codes as well. K so if you would like to send me your two Codes, please either private message or email me at babyblue_22@outlook.com, and we can see about meeting up. Thanks!

Anyways, but until then, here are my two Codes:
~Pokémon Friend Code: 3010-9489-9361

~Nintendo DS Friend Code: 0962-9910-1206
Back to top Go down
redfox13
Firebreather
Firebreather

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes   Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Oh the voice chat is really cool! I used it I love it
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes   Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Added.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes   Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Hmm... I suppose it'd definitely be better if we could see each others online status, still do you really wanna face time? I found that feature a bit disturbing, I'm even afraid of people hearing my voice... I'm a social reject and I don't think I like you, but I'm still gonna add you 'cause I'm just as desperate! xD
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes   Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:02 pm

You guys know that there is a list of everyone who is online at the bottom of the home page right?
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
redfox13
Firebreather
Firebreather

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes   Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes   Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:05 pm

You don't have to FaceTime you know >.> nor voice chat... But Hey I like the option of being able to. Personally I dont mind that stuff but probably wont really use it. And Yeap GC disnt know that till a few days ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokemon master
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes   Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Hey add me I'm looking for new friends too name Elias code 4471 2202 0657
Back to top Go down
babyblue22
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes   Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:51 pm

SickSouls wrote:
Hmm... I suppose it'd definitely be better if we could see each others online status, still do you really wanna face time? I found that feature a bit disturbing, I'm even afraid of people hearing my voice... I'm a social reject and I don't think I like you, but I'm still gonna add you 'cause I'm just as desperate! xD

Aww...you don't like me? Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes   Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:52 pm

I think he ment I'm instead of I
Back to top Go down
babyblue22
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes   Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Lol I know, I'm just kidding ^^
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes   Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:58 pm

K Laughing just don't like to see people sad Razz
Back to top Go down
babyblue22
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes   Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Lol aw thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes   Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to get to know some new people with Friend Codes
Page 1 of 1