Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Really late introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Janadam6
Youngster
Youngster
Janadam6

Really late introduction Empty
PostSubject: Really late introduction   Really late introduction Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 8:08 am

Hey everyone, Janadam6 here with my intro now. I got into this fourm through some friends online and they introduced me to this one.
The first Pokemon game I played was the Red version and every region from Kanto to Kalos. I hope the fourm doesn't die out again and I hope this fourm will stand tall, strong and proud.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
Youngster
Youngster
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Really late introduction   Really late introduction Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 1:04 pm

Late welcome to the forum! Razz

I'm Green Charizard founder of the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Really late introduction   Really late introduction Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Heya Jandam, I'm Dem. I'm here for some reason, but I forgot decades ago. It's good to see that you want the forum to stay alive, I really appreciate you showing up here even though nothing's going on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Really late introduction   Really late introduction Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 7:22 am

Welcome welcome,

This may be even later but good to meet you. I'm dialga, one of the trusty admins here. We trying our best with this aliveness and its up to all of us to keep up the forum. Glad to see you around and I hope that I see you online soon.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really late introduction   Really late introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really late introduction
Page 1 of 1