Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

PWBA's Little-me

Go down 
+7
Vayatii
Bluest Ivy
SickSouls
GiantWhirlpool
Envidira
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
Dem
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 9:46 pm

I've got ORAS, yea.

I uh, I don't have a 3DS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:59 pm

.... LOL

Okay, the simulator is more convenient for me, too, so no problem.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:04 am

Ahh, showdown ftw yet again
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:54 am

Quote :
I was skiing… you don't… what's the…

Uggghhh…

This may or may not make us even. Let's face it, we may never finish this battle. Aurath has been busy with moving, I think I'm quite a failure in this tournament. A good symbolic representation of my battling strategies No Mad
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Afailure because Dem and I have been to busy to make time to battle? Oh ye, quite clearly your fault Envi XD How could you possibly make Dem go Skiing and make me move right when you wanna battle us! XD
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 7:40 am

Might have something to do with how she told me to stay up all night then didn't show up herself. And a few days after that.

@SickSouls: That's fine, I'll be here then.
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 3:40 pm

I did not tell you to stay up all night. I said, and I quote, "that should be just fine." Should. Providing there weren't any forms of complications on my end. I didn't do it just to be an arse, Dem.
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 7:48 pm

I am here to deliver battle results!

Aurath crushed me Razz

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-269168937
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 7:49 pm

I didn't crush you, simply had more time to plan than you as you have college.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 9:36 am

Envi - Sylveon - Vaporeon - Bisharp - Heatran - Raikou- Whimsicot - Mamoswine - Chesnaught - Gyarados - Mega Lopunny

Blue - Starmie - Venusaur - Zapdos - Victiny - Keldeo- Diggersby - Aegislash - Tyranitar - Clefable - Mega Charizard X

Pool - Scizor - Garchomp - Manaphy - Tornadus-T - Weavile- Latios - Greninja - Talonflame - Hippowdon - Mega Venusaur

Dem -Skarmory - Dragonite - Rotom-w - Blissey - Gliscor - Infernape - Ferrothorn - Alakazam - Heliolisk - Mega Beedrill

Aurath - Mandibuzz - Chansey -Conkeldurr - Gardevoir - Rotom-H - Feraligatr - Lando-T - Magnezone - Seperior - Mega Sableye

SS - Zoroark - Suicune - Florges - Wobbuffet - Flygon - Jolteon - Scrafty - Doublade - Forretress - Mega Steelix
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:22 am

SS Vs. DEM

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-269341582

5-0

Yay, we got through all our battles! If I'm not mistaken, WhirlPool is still in the lead.

[center]ROUND 3[center]

BLUE VS ENVI

POOL VS SOUL

DEM VS AURA

Yup. Battle time again. Indeedy. Let's go. Also, thoughts on an SSB tournament? We could have the same rules as the PWBA, we pick 5 characters, we can only use those 5, we draft, and then we keep stats (this will be much easier), and keep track of the winner via points.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:36 am

Envidira wrote:
I did not tell you to stay up all night. I said, and I quote, "that should be just fine." Should. Providing there weren't any forms of complications on my end. I didn't do it just to be an arse, Dem.
I didn't think that was the case, no. You did come up with the time though, and I did show up. I didn't mean for my post seem so literal.

Moving on.

After not battling competitively since about 2013, I'm gonna count getting a single KO as a success for me. This was also quite possibly the longest battle I've ever had, time-wise. (NBN should be here by now… *grumble*)

SS's link above will download a virus. Don't click it.

------------------------------

I'm keen for a SSB tournament. Count me in!
Uh.
When I bother to fix my 3DS.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 3:25 pm

So is there anyway that we can make trades? Or just exchange mons for something undrafted?
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 3:29 pm

I guess I could go for an SSB tournament...id have to start playing it again...and find my ds...and charger...and game...on second thought, ill get back to you on that
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 4:07 pm

Dem wrote:

I didn't think that was the case, no. You did come up with the time though, and I did show up. I didn't mean for my post seem so literal.

I am sorry for not being there. Though you should've made some sort of attempt to contact me hours beforehand to see if I were even there and still available, seeing as that would've been wise. As much as I would like to I cannot prioritize this place and successfully keep my actual life in tact.

I think a SSB tournament would be a lot of fun, and should be implemented! I can't promise I'll be in it though until the day(s) we do it on is discussed. Perhaps we could all find a day to do a skype call and carry out the tournament in one night.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 10:44 pm

Love how no one even commented on the virus part.

What virus? WHAT VIRUS?! Honestly, I've opened that link in two different laptops, and nothing but the intended replay came up. Eh, click at your own risk.

Wait, Dem, did your laptop/iPad end up with a virus? And hey, the match was long but we sure bonded <3

EDIT: YES, POO POO IS RIGHT! TRADES ARE OPEN OR WHATEVER.

Go ahead and ask for whatever you want. I need both trainers to confirm the trade and just one to draft an unstaffed Pokemon. I guess.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 8:42 am

SickSouls wrote:
Love how no one even commented on the virus part.

What virus? WHAT VIRUS?! Honestly, I've opened that link in two different laptops, and nothing but the intended replay came up. Eh, click at your own risk.

Wait, Dem, did your laptop/iPad end up with a virus?

Dem wrote:
I didn't mean for my post seem so literal.

…Uh, that was just me kidding and coming up with an excuse so that nobody clicked the battle link. You guys aren't very good at this 'non-literal' stuff.

Unless. Unless you weren't being serious either. Maybe I'm the one taking everyone too seriously. Oh no.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 5:34 pm

dem, the funny thing is if you played the end a bit differently, you could have won that
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 3:36 am

Eh. I'm sure I'll re-develop my skills again at some stage.

So, guess what? I did it. I fixed my 3DS. Legit. I absolutely destroyed it in the process, sure, but at least it works now.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 11:39 am

GiantWhirlpool wrote:
dem, the funny thing is if you played the end a bit differently, you could have won that

Dude, that is exactly what I told him! He could've seriously sweeped my entire team! Oh, if he hadn't being so intimidated by Scrafty into switching out, he could've gotten another SD and OHKO'd Suicune, who was paralyzed and had already taken prior damage.

+6 252 Atk Gliscor Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 343-405 (84.9 - 100.2%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO
(343, 348, 351, 355, 360, 364, 367, 372, 376, 379, 384, 388, 391, 396, 400, 405)
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 1:55 pm

Lookit SS learning about the damage calculator
Back to top Go down
Bluest Ivy
Juggler
Juggler
Bluest Ivy

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 12:32 am

LMAOOOOO @don't click it's a virus
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 4:02 pm

Blue, we should do our battle soon Razz
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:16 pm

Hey Dem, wanna run some days and times by me? We should try to find some time to battle.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 4:48 pm

LMAO We're all just now about to get into the battles, that's exactly why I'm here too xD

Come get this work, Pool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWBA's Little-me   PWBA's Little-me - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PWBA's Little-me
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Battles :: Tournaments :: 3DS Tournaments-
Jump to: