Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LM23
Youngster
Youngster
LM23

SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles) Empty
PostSubject: SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles)   SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Hi, um my name's Luke. My two main hobbies are Pokemon and Basketball. Basketball has been my passion for years, and I've just gotten back into Pokemon recently because of an online game I've been playing. I'd love to meet some new people to game alongside here and I hope everyone here doesn't mind me too much. Um, I look like my profile picture and I live in England.
So, yeah, sup.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles)   SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Hey welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
LM23
Youngster
Youngster
LM23

PostSubject: Re: SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles)   SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Thank you! Hope I can help out a little. Smile
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles)   SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Hahahaha! I never noticed, you had to have 10 charcters for a topic! xD
Yeah, welcome Luke. I'm sure you'll be of more help than you realize. Man, I wish I could have you teach me some basketball, 'cause I SUCK! Then again.... I don't quite know the first rule about basketba. Is it true that height helps in the game?
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles)   SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:17 am

Howsit Luke, I'm dialga, mod and Dragon gym leader here. I'm from South Africa so it's good to see someone with roughly the same timezone here Razz 
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles)   SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:55 pm

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have pokes to trade and battle with Very Happy. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles)   SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUP (stupid 10 character topic titles)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: Trainer Introduction-
Jump to: