Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Go down 
+2
GiantWhirlpool
Bluest Ivy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluest Ivy
Juggler
Juggler
Bluest Ivy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:02 am

Today we gather to celebrate an event which happens only once a year. We are here to celebrate the coming into this world of the Great and powerful Sicksouls!!!!!!!!!! I just want to wish him a very happy birthday and hope this day turns out to be a day unlike any other this year, well second only  to mine of course. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by MetaMost on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 10:28 am

Yea, happy birthday SS.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Hahah, gee... You just feel bad for the mean things you've said when we called... Uh, appreciated, but there was already a thread about this.

Also, what a disappointment, Dark Feraligatr, you're supposed to be my best friend!
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:50 am

Drat, I missed your birthday, just like I seem to be missing everything around here lately. This had better not turn into a habit, me. Well, I hope you had a good birthday anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:36 pm

Darn... i was to busy training my rebellion (shiny froakie) that i didn't notice... is there any cake left?
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:11 pm

Go figure, I missed actually TELLING you happy birthday as well...I'm such a bad friend x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY   HAPPY BIRTHDAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Page 1 of 1