Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Boom's UU Tourney

Go down 
+5
SickSouls
Dem
Bluest Ivy
Zorak
I-B Loomin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 11:10 am

i have signed up already but if i got to my profile and tournaments it isnt there
Back to top Go down
I-B Loomin
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
I-B Loomin

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:13 pm

just sign up. it wont really matter cuz its not ur tournament. u just tell the scores to souls and he will enter it in.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 11:51 pm

Well, you have an account in there, Juls, but I think you're not getting anything because your username is Scyther03 not Julbos, as I put you in... Sorry, I can't do any editing other than scores now that the tournament started, Zorak's sort of just came in on her own once I signed her up.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:17 pm

Really? What did you guys do on your weekend? I asked for three battles, was that not enough!? Need I secretly hook you all up with your opponents?

If we can't have the first match up by Wednesday, I'll PM you all and see if I can arrange a date, and I'll go along with you as a third wheel to witness who shows up. Obverse we agree on a suitable date, the three of us will meet up and whoever fails to show up gets disqualified, fair enough, no? Razz
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:21 pm

I've been on and off and each time no ones been on XD So I haven't been able to get my battle in.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:46 pm

I has no opponent so...
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:49 pm

Might be a good idea to get vague times from people SS and then Pm people the times? If you could find out when Dark will be on and then PM me his times and his timezone or PM me his times in GMT that would be great. I've been in the background of the forum all evening 20th to 21st since about 10pm GMT and not seen Dark on at all.
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:08 am

Got my new fone im gonna make it to my battle yay... its this saturday... who am i facing
Back to top Go down
I-B Loomin
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
I-B Loomin

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:32 pm

no one yet. u have a first round bye
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Juls, look at the bracket. I think you'll either battle DRk Eclipse or Aurath. To be honest, I don't know what to expect from them. I mean, they both use below UU tiers already... So I can only think NU for this tourney.

Watch out for Darkz though, he beat me in Ubers with a coffagrigus lol!

And Naruton too... Somehow I lost to him 0-1 needless to say, don't underestimate the newbies.

Alright, to business... MetaMost the Legendary Loser actually won! He beat Zorak! I'll update the bracket and start sending PMs when I get home in some minutes.

Umm, MetaMost moves to round 2 and is to face the incredible, fearless ever so good looking SickSouls! Let's all wish him good luck hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Bluest Ivy
Juggler
Juggler
Bluest Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 am

shut up
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:58 am

Sorry, can't edit names in the bracket, you're stuck as Loser even though you won.

I did not do what I said I would. Because reasons. We now have until Sunday to finish these, I'll PM AurathxDarkz and NarutonxBoom tomorrow, and we can finally move on.

Second round won't be so slow. I hope.
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:54 am

Guys i have a request can we move my battle to a different time because this weekend is the Trick or treat tournament on Global link and all my items are being used by that team... please
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Yeah, no sweat, but if you'd like, I can lend you some items. Don't worry though, you'll have a week to finish it, it just means you can start this Sunday, anyway, you have seven days for your battle, plus this weekend. So you'll be good.
Back to top Go down
I-B Loomin
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
I-B Loomin

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 7:01 pm

im ready for my matchup
Back to top Go down
I-B Loomin
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
I-B Loomin

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 7:02 pm

just need naruto to be on Razz
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:39 pm

Alrightm I;m actually doing what I said I would do yesterday.

I'll get Darkz to give me his info and a date and Envi to get a hold of Naruton/
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Okay, okay, quiet down everyone, I understand the excitement but round is now over. 

Sakura (Naruton) failed to show up, so he's disqualified. You too, Boom. 

I'm kidding, Boom. 

Oh, wait, what was the score on the match between Darkz and Aurath? Anyone? Please? Pretty please?
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 10:38 pm

1-0 Aura
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:04 am

As GW said, it was a very close 1-0 to me. A great match.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 4:13 pm

Yet we see no battle video...
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:22 pm

You dare call into question my victory GW? you think didn't earn it? well i'll show you!
BZAG-WWWW-WWWA-ABGA THERE SEE, TOLD YA! XD
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 6:29 pm

Uhh...havnt watched yet, so I dont see XD
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Woot! Battle video, nice Poo lol! 

Anyway, as you all know... ROUND TWO BEGINS NOW! Actually, it begun yesterday, but my phone was charging. Ahem. 

Aurath Vs. Julbos umm. Dang. 
Resident Punching Bag Vs Envidira
Me Vs. The Legendary Loser 
Giant Poo Vs. Lord Boom I feel bad for ya, Boom  
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Ehem, its pronounced Pooh, the untouchable...WHERES MY HONEY!!
...Be afraid Boom, be very afraid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boom's UU Tourney   Boom's UU Tourney - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boom's UU Tourney
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Battles :: Tournaments :: 3DS Tournaments-
Jump to: