Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
redfox13
Firebreather
Firebreather

I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch Empty
PostSubject: I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch   I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 1:59 pm

it has 31 iv in act and speed. But 0 in def. Can I still use it for complete battles?
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch   I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Yes, but ypou'll definitely want to have more Ivs than that. At least attack and Hp... I wouldn't stop breeding unless I had all the Ivs, but speed.
Back to top Go down
redfox13
Firebreather
Firebreather

PostSubject: Re: I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch   I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:00 pm

Bred another one iv hp 22. Act 31 def 22 sp act 31 sp def 31 speed 31 timed. Any good?
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch   I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Hp, att, def, and speed are the most important for him. 100 base speed isnt anything to flex at. Trust me I know my normal pokes.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch   I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:04 pm

So it's cool to have 0 Ivs in special defense, according to Pool, master of normal.
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch   I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:43 pm

All hail the Normal King!
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch   I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Yupp, hail me.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch   I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:03 am

Watch your tongue or have it cut from your head! ♪
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch   I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 7:01 am

On a slacking there are NO excuses to have 0 IV's anywhere. Best stats for a slacking are 31IV's with an Adamant nature. The minimum is 31 IV's in attack and high IV's in HP and the defences
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch   I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:35 pm

Jolly
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch   I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:10 pm

Adamant... Pooh.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch   I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:47 pm

Jolly, sloot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch   I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have an slacking with ice fire and thunder punch
Page 1 of 1