Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Bring Jirachi Over

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

Bring Jirachi Over Empty
PostSubject: Bring Jirachi Over   Bring Jirachi Over Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:37 pm

Currently, there's a soon-to-be trending topic circulating involving fans hashtagging #BringJirachiOver in hopes of America and other areas around the world also getting the shiny moonblast Jirachi, that will be given out to residence in Japan due to the Tanabata festival.

Thus being said, I think if you've got Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, whatever, you should try and tweet this at least once. This event would be awesome to have, and it'd be great if we actually got more events for once. Even if we have to wait for the Vivillion distribution to end and probably past when they get it, I think a lot of people would definitely be happy over this sort of event if they got it.

Just thought I'd spread the word Razz granted they'll be cloned like crazy, but I'd rather not have a cloned version.

Bring Jirachi Over Image10[/url]}

Last edited by Envidira on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fail.)
Back to top Go down

Bring Jirachi Over
Page 1 of 1