Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

The Pokemon War

Go down 
+10
[ST] Scyther_03
Envidira
DF
far257
Bluest Ivy
[PN] dialga
SickSouls
[PN] Dark Lord
GiantWhirlpool
Pokemon Wars
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

The Pokemon War - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:29 pm

Slaw invades Onre, cant let the dragon man have his way.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:10 am

The dragons raise their resting heads....hmmph...might as well show them what we made of.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:14 pm

K guys after talking with aurath I've decided to add in some new rules that will take place starting....now

1. If you have two countries bordering another you can attack with both. Does not apply for defending.

2. If you lose an attack you do not lose your country.

3. If you manage to successfully defend your country from an attack you may challenge the attacker to a revenge match.

Revenge match works as follows.
1. The previous attacker may only use 3 three pokes.
2. The previous defender may use all of the pokemon that weren't fainted from the last match. If the previous defender had less than three pokemon left in the last match then they may use three pokes only as well.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 4:43 pm

After loosing his land in the east Green Charizard flees to the large country of Clagon. After a while he convinced the people to over throw their king and make him their new leader. Now he plots his revenge...
Back to top Go down
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Alright, I'm growing more convinced... But I don't think it's fair for defenders. Attackers get to choose battle format AND combine countries for superior typing?

Why not let defenders use any adjacent countries, or even one removed, they control's typing as well? This is an empire game.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:00 pm

I like the idea of revenge battling only with Pokemon that weren't fainted. Though having the invader the option to use more than one does seem unfair, but it would speed up the tournament. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:05 pm

No think about it. If you run an empire, or are at war. You never send your whole force or army into the country your invading. you keep some back to defend your country, otherwise anyone could just waltz in and take your country while your army is away. So with this in mind, we decided to add the revenge option. the defender becomes the attacker and only has to clear out your remaining defence as your main army was defeated.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Oh, yeah, I liked that part. Just wondering about the part where the invader can attack with more than country, so more of a type advantage. But all is fair is love and war I guess.
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:34 pm

SS (25) invaded Far (28), but was repulsed.

The Mewsian Republic took advantage of the now weakened defenders of Spif and claimed that territory with a revenge match.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:40 pm

SICKSOULS TAKES CHOWDE, #13 because screw you, Goatorian Empire, I need easy wins, and I am desperate now.
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:49 pm

Flash takes 28 after handing the Mewsian Republic its first defeat.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:31 am

I like your signature, Far-khan.

Hey, Df, aren't I worship-able too?
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:44 pm

That's it, Vay, my dear brother, I'm challenging you for both of your pieces of land, as they lay right next to mine. Though I could just ask you right now, I wanted to make this...dramatic xD

At dawn, the battle for land pieces 34, and 40, will soon belong to the Vaporian Dynasty and her land!

ALSO!

Jules, I want to battle you for the piece 32. I think that would suite nicely :3
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:02 pm

After battle that came down to the very last breath the Chardian empire has conquered Weve. Step one of my revenge has come into play Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:03 am

So, quick question, for these revenge matches, do the three Pokemon the attacker uses have to be from the team he lost with, or can he replace them with different Pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 1:03 pm

Revenge matches consists of the pokemon from the previous match.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:07 pm

After fighting The Gatorian Empire The Chardian Empire was able to rescue the people of Rali and convert them from Arceanity to following the true ways of the Helix Fossil.
Back to top Go down
redfox13
Firebreather
Firebreather

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:36 am

I wanna join. Help me join
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:43 pm

Just pick two country's on the map and you can join.
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:44 pm

^two countries not owned by another player.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:10 pm

^^^two countries you know you can fill in or have ready to challenge, also keep in mind you can only attack those near your place, so pick two countries near as many people as possible!
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 3:57 pm

The Rayquist empire successfully claim Sash for our own.
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:29 pm

The Vaporian Empire conquers Tave and Delly, forcing the citizens left into submission under Queen Envidira's almighty rule. The citizens are offered cupcakes and generous amounts of tea, thus leading to a contently settled civilization. Yay, Envi!
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:35 am

I, Aurath call on my groups of mercenary's and bandits and march to the borders of Tave. We will not bow to any King or Queen, we will take Tave as our own, then our bandit armies will march onto the rest of the world!
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:02 pm

The Rayquist armies defeat the evils of arceus and free Draw from his clutches defeating that damnable empire for good...hopefully
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon War   The Pokemon War - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon War
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next