Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Green Charizard's Return

Go down 
+8
Flash18
SickSouls
DF
Blue
Dem
[ST] Scyther_03
Burliest Bear
Pokemon Wars
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

Green Charizard's Return Empty
PostSubject: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:07 am

Hello everyone I am back. For everyone who doesn’t know me I am Green Charizard founder of the forum.

I would like to start out with an apology. First to Aurath and dialga who I left in charge of the forum. I’m sorry I left. For a while I became so busy that Pokemon started falling out of my life. However that is no excuse. I shouldn’t have left this place to you two when I said we would be partners. At the very least I should have left you the main account but I shouldn’t have left you with my responsibilities.

To everyone I would like to say sorry. By the time I realized I had left for so long I was afraid to come back as I feared what would have happened to this place without the main admin account. However you guys have a thrived without me and I couldn’t be prouder of you guys for that.

I know I have a lot to catch up on but I am hoping you will accept me back into the community eventually. I will not take a leadership role right away as that would be unfair to you guys who have been working so hard in my absence but I do hope to help as much as I can.

I probably won’t be that active this first week as I am typing this from china and won’t be back home til some time next week but I do hope to start rebuilding some of the relationship I have lost to this site.

Talk to you all soon,
Green Charizard
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Burliest Bear
Flying/Ghost Elite 4
Burliest Bear

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:34 am

Welcome back, GC! Lots of new faces and a few new features for you to enjoy when you return - maybe you'll be back in time to help drum up and round out the applicants for a second league of the PWBA!
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:45 am

Wow we have been looking forward to ur return BOSS, and yes you will see there has been some adjustments to the forum to which i think you will enjoy and i personally look forward to chatting and battling you again, ps.... im the one who managed to get ur E4 position as well time was long and contenders wanted to compete for champion title... and the champ has already stepped down lol well welcome back see you soon

PS. Let me know if you want ur E4 spot back, i will def step down for you Wink

Last edited by Julbos03 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:30 am

Hey, welcome back to Pokemon Wars GC! I'm glad the forum hasn't died down without you, but we seemed to have gotten by just fine… except for the monthly newsletter maybe. Should be good to have you around again, you've been missing out on the evolution of Pokemon Wars. New look, new members, new features; You're gonna have a lot to catch up on. I guess we'll all see you when you get back from China!
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:35 am

Yay welcome back Smile hope to chat soon man and battle and stuff
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:42 am

Ladies and gentlemen, the boss is back! What a pleasant surprise! Yeah, Dem/Nero is right. We've evolved since you've been gone. A bit like X and Y. New and improved, yo!
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:45 am

Pokemon Wars: now in 3D!
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 9:20 am

Green Charizard is back! Haha! I know someone that owes me an Ambipon now! lol!

As usual, Dem is right. Who knew we'd change so much... Am I the only one that is thrilled to hear someone is way out in China? I want to travel... Anyway, yeah, we all look forward to seeing you around again, Gc! I have a feeling Dialga and Aurath will be more than glad to accept your apologies. PW just keeps getting better and better ^__^
Back to top Go down
Flash18
Electric Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:22 am

OMG!!!! he has come back from the death!!!! :o
welcome back!!! i tought you were MIA!!!
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:22 pm

Umm... who is this pretender? XD Joking. Welcome back GC. Don't worry, I wasn't about to let this place fall into ruins without you, although a lot of the time its been all the amazing support from the mods and the other members.

We have ALL worked hard to keep our beloved site going with you away. Of course there are some changes we need to bring you up to speed with.

Mainly that Pokeprincess has joined us from PN and she has been amazing with the banner and visuals that I couldn't do.

We'll have to catch up and chat.

I would also like to say I don't accept your apology as I don't feel you need to give one. I should be saying thank you to you for trusting me enough to give me the opportunity to be an admin. I love this place, all the users. It feels like my forum and with your blessing, I would love to continue my role as an admin.

So with GC's imminent return, I would like to thank each and every member for there support, particularly my mods. Without you guys we wouldn't have come so far, EVEN without GC's input Very Happy your all amazing.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:04 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome back. Very Happy

I've been told about some of the changes and have to say I'm happy with how this site has been running. I left the right people in charge. Razz

Can't wait to talk to you all. Very Happy

@Jublos03 congrats on the e4 spot. I need to catch up on my battling skills before I take any position on the site again. Besides I couldn't ask you to step down anyways you earned that spot Wink
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:01 pm

WELCOME BACK!

OUR TRUE LEADER HAS RETURNED!

Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:08 pm

Q.Q Oh I see... now that the 'true' leader is back, i'll be casually cast aside like a used tissue!
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:23 pm

You were but Lord Reagent until the True King returned... Bend your knee, and perhaps you will be given a seat on the Small Council! (sorry, too much Game of Thrones...)

also - @GC: Let's battle!
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:38 am

Welcome back my friend  Very Happy good to see you around again.

Don't think there is anything more I could say that Aurath hasn't already said. The guys have really pulled together to make sure the forum flourishes and even gets better in your absence. It has been an intense few months and the future for all of us here is really looking bright.

I myself have been a lil absent recently and apologize profusely guys. Been a bit topsy turvy in my life but that has changed substantially so beware, dragons will be roaming very soon  Razz 

Thanks for the confidence you put in myself and Aurath GC, and thanks to the mods and members for helping us so much.

Co-cheese, boss, I shall see you guys soon  Cool 

Green Charizard's Return 2515713854 
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 7:51 am

Happy to see you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:07 pm

WELCOME BACK GC! It's so great to see you around again! I did begin to believe you wouldn't return...

I don't feel you need to give us an apology either though Razz We're just glad to have you back with us! And, all the changes, etc. Ah well, it's good to see you here nonetheless Razz

PS: I want a battle as well!
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:31 am

Glad to see you too Razz

Might be a while before I'm able to battle again. Probably Thursday or Friday at the earliest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Charizard's Return   Green Charizard's Return Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Green Charizard's Return
Page 1 of 1