Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Hello everyone!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluest Ivy
Juggler
Juggler
Bluest Ivy

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:36 pm

hey im new here and just looking for a good forum trying to become a better battler and meet new people!
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:37 pm

welcome Meta. we have plenty of battling going on. lots of tourneys too. were fairly active as well. hope you enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 7:35 am

Hiya MetaMost, I'm one of the moderators, Dem. Aurath is right, if you want to get into battling then now's the time with the Pokemon Type Trials and the tournaments. I'm sure we've got plenty of members who'd be willing to help you improve your skills too! If you need some help be sure to ask one of the admins or mods, we'll get onto it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:28 pm

Hmm. Looking to improve, huh? I'd be glad to help, and just deep around, tho forum made me what I am today. Trust me when I first started, I had double kick on a Jolteon and shadow claw on a Scarfty, didn't even know how to Ev train. Anyway, welcome and remember practice makes perfect.
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:32 pm

Embarassed Phew, thought id be the only one SS. At least we double kick jolteons have each other  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:34 pm

XD it's such a tempting move! XD Pool, you're an untrustworthy, nasty Gliscor staller, but man you know how to crack me up xD
Back to top Go down
GiantWhirlpool
Champion
Champion
GiantWhirlpool

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:40 am

Not sure how to take that, insulting gliscor and all, but when in doubt, its a compliment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone!!!   Hello everyone!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: Trainer Introduction-
Jump to: