Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Monthly Newsletter Revival?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

Monthly Newsletter Revival? Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Newsletter Revival?   Monthly Newsletter Revival? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:16 am

Hey all, Dem here! I'm writing this because it has come to my attention that I haven't received a monthly newsletter in quite some time. 4 months is a bit too long for a little break, so I'd like to ask the admins if they could start it up again. I liked the monthly letter and didn't see anything wrong with it, and while it will inform members of what's happening around the forum, it could also remind older members that the forum is still alive. I have no problem with writing the newsletter if need be, but we will need some help with the Pokemon fact of the month and trainer of the month. Please post your thoughts below and tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Newsletter Revival?   Monthly Newsletter Revival? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:27 am

agreed i miss it and reminds me i got to do my next comic strip for the nuzlocke challenge... bye....
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Newsletter Revival?   Monthly Newsletter Revival? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:59 am

I dunno what was included in this newsletter, does anyone have an example or old one to show me?

I don't mind collaborating with you to make one Dem, as long as I know what the content is lol.
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Newsletter Revival?   Monthly Newsletter Revival? Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:01 am

I'll PM u the on from long ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monthly Newsletter Revival?   Monthly Newsletter Revival? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monthly Newsletter Revival?
Page 1 of 1