Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

New Trainer Anthony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

New Trainer Anthony Empty
PostSubject: New Trainer Anthony   New Trainer Anthony Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:39 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Anthony, I've been playing Pokemon since the GBC Pokemon Fire Version (ahhh good times) I've owned, Red Version, Silver Version, Crystal Version, Ruby Version, Sapphire Version, Emerald Version, Diamond Version and just recently got White 2 ...and a 3DS XL Very Happy. I'm 19 I'm hoping to trade with people and make some friends to battle with often I just beat the 8th gym leader but no idea what to do now >.> Anyways my FC is 2280-7917-8617 and I have no idea if this makes a difference but my In-game name is SOUL(first time befriending players over online). Nice to to meet you all!

~BBA
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: New Trainer Anthony   New Trainer Anthony Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Hi Welcome to the forum! I'm Green Charizard Admin of the Forum!

It's been a while but I think after you beat the 8th gym your suppose to go to route 22 and get an item from corless and then search for the ship near seaside cave.

I look forward to trading and battling with you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: New Trainer Anthony   New Trainer Anthony Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:02 am

Cool username and in game name too. Man, did everyone buy white version? I have black 2, we could trade if you'd like and battle while we're at it. Just give me a time to meet up, just thinking about the pokemon you have makes me excited!

Anyways, welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

PostSubject: Re: New Trainer Anthony   New Trainer Anthony Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:17 am

@Green Charizard - Hello Smile Thanks very much! I'm currently in the Plasma Boat now thanks to you Very Happy Sounds good to me!

@SickSouls - Hehe thanks! Well when I went to Gamestop I was actually looking for Black Version the 1st one...but they didn't have the first one nor the 2nd one... so I just said screw it I'll get White 2.  Just recently ordered Soul Silver it looks like fun ^_^. Hehe I'm looking forward to battling you all. Hopefully It'll give me ideas to make my own team. Thanks!

Last edited by BloodBathedAngel on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: New Trainer Anthony   New Trainer Anthony Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:40 am

Wow, not even the first one? Haha, well, I'm new to pokemon so I myself joined the forum for the exact same reason, experience will be the only way to get the perfect team. Maybe we'll meet at a future tournament here. Until then, best of wishes!
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: New Trainer Anthony   New Trainer Anthony Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:36 pm

Hey, welcome to the forum. My names Dialga and i'm a mod and gym leader here on the forum. Keen to battle and trade with you. PS: SoulSilver is awesome, had a lot of fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Trainer Anthony   New Trainer Anthony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Trainer Anthony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: Trainer Introduction-
Jump to: