Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

New to this one lol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chi_hawks87
Youngster
Youngster

New to this one lol Empty
PostSubject: New to this one lol   New to this one lol Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Hello all i am new to the site
I used to belong to the old pokemon nation website but didnt care to much for it after a while and i guess not many did either.
I love snivy snorlax charhizard oshawott, I am a wrestling fan, and devout chicago sports fan hence the name lol
I am a good person and dont bring drama to the table, so thank you for accepting me as one of your own
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: New to this one lol   New to this one lol Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:41 am

*Moved to the trainer introduction*

Heya chi_hawks, (I'm gonna call you Chi if that's alright) welcome to Pokemon Wars! I'm guessing you came from Kooches forum if you were a Pokemon Nationer? Well anyway I'm Dem, one of the mods of the site. If you need any help then just ask one of us or one of the admins, we will be glad to help you. Enjoy your time at the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: New to this one lol   New to this one lol Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:52 am

Hey there Chi, welcome to the forum. I too was from PN. Good to see you here on PW. I'm one of the Admins here and Dragon Gym Leader. Hope you have a great stay with us.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: New to this one lol   New to this one lol Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:31 am

hello chi i'm siris *looks at the houndour at my side* and this little fella here is dark *dark attacks dem again*
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: New to this one lol   New to this one lol Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:19 am

Haha. Epic, Siris. Hmm. And so Chi_Hawk became Chi. I do believe we met last night, you said some random things... Razz

Well I'm a mod and elite four here, if you need anything I may be the guy to come to. May. Might. Maybe. Depends. Enjoy your stay and don't be shy, or you will be forgotgen!
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: New to this one lol   New to this one lol Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:33 am

AARGH! DARK GET OFF ME!! WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS??! OH JEEZ MY LEG!! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU??!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: New to this one lol   New to this one lol Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 8:26 am

i think he smells fish on ya *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to this one lol   New to this one lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to this one lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: Trainer Introduction-
Jump to: