Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???

Go down 
+3
[PN] Dark Lord
Siris The Angel Of Death
$!TAKA!$
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Empty
PostSubject: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:53 pm

Hey guys theres two new moves discovered by a hacker which could possibly be zygardes new signature moves

Thousand Arrows
Ground
Physical Power: 90 Accuracy: 100 PP: 10
This move also hits opposing Pokemon that are in the air. Those Pokemon are knocked down to the ground.

Thousand Waves
Ground
Physical Power: 90 Accuracy: 100 PP: 10
The user attacks with a wave that crawls along the ground. Those hit can't flee from battle

What do you guys think? Will it be x2 and y2 or pokemon Z? Will it be a fusion of zygarde for two new forms or one form consisting of the two AMAZING moves?
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:24 pm

i think that x2 and y2 will have a fusion thing going on like zygarde and yvelta which will be the arrows or xearnes which will be the waves
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:06 am

I think it might actually be the mega lati's moves Very Happy they sound fast like the latis will be in jet form :3
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 6:51 am

I think your the only person who has said latios aurath Razz anyway these moves have the same Pp power and accuracy as land wrath so nnow it might be replacement of it in the other form.of zygarde so now im thinking ZY ZX

Last edited by $!TAKA!$ on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:17 am

Hmm I don't think they will have that sort of fusion thing again, that was Pokémon Black and white 2... the don't tend to copy to much from pervious games.
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:11 am

Aurath wrote:
Hmm I don't think they will have that sort of fusion thing again, that was Pokémon Black and white 2... the don't tend to copy to much from pervious games.

Well the moves suggest they are . There running out of ideas lol
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:26 am

It was discovered by a hacker, and both moves start with thousand. Sounds cheap to me, if I were you I wouldn't get my hops up. Besides, how is the shooting of arrows a ground type move? And the waves? Maybe waves made from
Sand... It did say the wave crawls around the ground, but that's too close to the move Muddy Water...and the effect preventing escape...that would make sense, but... I agree with Damian, Zygarde isn't even one of the legendary pokemon promoted by X and Y, but... Pokemon Z... I do not want to buy another game xD
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:02 am

SickSouls wrote:
It was discovered by a hacker, and both moves start with thousand. Sounds cheap to me, if I were you I wouldn't get my hops up. Besides, how is the shooting of arrows a ground type move? And the waves? Maybe waves made from
Sand, and the effect preventing escape...that would make sense, but... I agree with Damian, Zygarde isn't even one of the legendary pokemon promoted by X and Y, but... Pokemon Z... I do not want to buy another game xD

SS ........have you played the other games. OBVIOUSLY ZYGARDE ismt gonna be a part of the story so wasnt giritina in diamond and pearl and so wasnt kyurem in bw. And they start with thousands cuz xerneas and yvetal have been asleep for 1000years DUH. And if was discovered by a hacker so what? serebii has already confirmed and im always right afro
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:17 am

90 power smackdown? and the other one is earthquake + mean look in one move... nice.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:51 am

Exerneas and Yvetal have been asleep for a thousand years, thus the name of the two moves? Do they get the move, Taka? I'd doubt not since they may not be in the new game, but there are sequels like B/W2, but if Serebii and not you, is the stating this... Nah, still doubtful.
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:56 am

SickSouls wrote:
Exerneas and Yvetal have been asleep for a thousand years, thus the name of the two moves? Do they get the move, Taka? I'd doubt not since they may not be in the new game, but there are sequels like B/W2, but if Serebii and not you, is the stating this... Nah, still doubtful.

Why would they get the moves -_- zygarde is said to reveal its SECRET POWER when ecosystem fails so basically when the two fight to keep things balanced which is why it has two moves which is persuadong me to think its fusion for some reason to keep a balanced order. Or matbe not fusion but something that changes form for zygarde and two maybe.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:35 pm

Well the most likely thing is a mega evolution seeing as that's what was brought to X and Y... your beloved Z dragon gets two forms like mewtwo or Charizard.... yet pokemon do not learn anything different when mega evolved? To be honest, I think that there one of Hoopas and the steam pokemon's move.... I mean the ground one is an intresting way to catch people of guard with that crafty little hoopa and the arrows could be steam from the steam pokemon...

Taka if someone slept for 1000 doesn't mean the would gain any advantage. In all the stories to date its been about the two story pokemon fighting, yet there is little said about them in this one. more is said about the super weapon and then team flare use one of the legends to power it... that's about it..... No pacification from a third party....

I'm not saying it not possible or not gonna happen... I just don't think that's gonna give Zygarde a new move or two AND they wouldn't have added the moves into this game if it were to come out on pokemon Z either... not until the game came out itself.....

Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Not true Aurath -_- kyurem fusion moves were already revealed in BW by hackers. So these two moves are bound to be zygarde two or one form. Where did ya get hoopa from??????? I've seen other forums and no one has Said that. Your creativity is overloading XD Razz
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:44 pm

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/720.shtml

Here you are Hoopa, looks like I'M right about this pokemon....

Kyurem's moves may have been revealed by hackers, but they weren't on pokemon Black and White as there not added to the game until the new one comes out.
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Here is an article I found on your new 'Zygade' moves taka.... owned by another pokemon.... well it seems like.... could it be..... you... of all people... were... WRONG!

Today, even though Nintendo has not quite released DLC for the game, there are secrets waiting to be discovered. Apart from the recently discovered Mega Latios and Latias and the legendary trio of Volcanion, Diancie and Hoopa, new attacks ae once again exposed. Thousand Waves, Hold Hands and Thousand Arrows are the three new moves that Pokémon X and Y players can enjoy.

The hacked Pokémon X and Y depicts a shiny Volcanion with two of the three new attacks and all three moves being Serebii official, it is known that it is expected to be seen in the game.

Thousand Waves is a type of a ground attack, which features a 10 PP, 100 accuracy and 90 power. When using this type of attack, "The user attacks with a wave that crawls along the ground." Thousand Waves is the more badass and legendary version of the Mean Look.

Thousand Arrows is a physical attack of the ground persuasion that hits the pesky flying types and knocks them to the ground. This move can lead to a one-hot KO in a Pokémon X and Y sky battle.

Hold Hands is the least interesting among the two other attacks. Basically, the double batter attack allows allies to hold hands, which is similar in nature to the Helping Hand. As to why this simple attack is hidden remains unknown. For sure, GameFreak has its reasons. According to Serebii, Hold Hands "makes them very happy."

Thus far, Volcanion is not the only new kid on the Poke-block as Mega Latios and Latias are meant to make an appearance with enough time. It is possible that Pokémon X and Y new megas will appear after a Ruby and Sapphire remake announcement. But nothing is certain at this point yet. Hopefully, we might see them appear sooner
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:31 pm

I already knew all about the trio but not their stats so thanks for showing me that. Although..... *waits for aurath to show him the article*
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:35 pm

I posted the whole article in my last post, but if you don't believe Taka here is the link.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/548479/20140417/pokemon-x-y-secret-attacks-revealed.htm
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:46 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHA watch. Or read. in no word does it list that thousand waves is a part of volcanion lmoveset. and the most blatant thing you never looked THERE HACKERS THE FLIPPIN PICTURE HAD VOLCANION WITH LIGHT OF RUIN which is floette AZ move. so that isnt his move SO HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT! IN THE FACE! ...........PHEW had to let the steam go Razz
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 4:47 pm

So ...i guesS.... UR WRONG IN YOUR FACEEEEE
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:21 pm

Taka you are far, far too excited about this...
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:38 pm

NO i just like proving ppl wrong who say I'm wrong. Obviously i can't say I'm completely right as its not offical so time will tell who's right
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:26 pm

*SickSouls walks away*
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:02 pm

two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:00 am

Here is footage of hyperspace hole, steam eruption thousand arrows and thousand waves. Volcanion looks flippin awesome . The thousand waves show I'm right aurath sp i guess I did prove you wrong as it has zyagrdes hexagon patterns during thousand waves and thousand arrows...So I'm right Very Happy http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xshtQTWooww
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:39 pm

But Taka, didn't we just now see Hoopa loopa thing use the move you've been arguing belongs to Zygarde? Seeing the video, I'm on Aurath's side. Don't feel bad, champ, I've been proved wrong quite the amount of times. Besides, Aurath... He's a logic type of guy. You just don't argue with him xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???   two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

two new moves related to one or TWO zygarde forms???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next