Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Dem dog i know youll like this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

Dem dog i know youll like this Empty
PostSubject: Dem dog i know youll like this   Dem dog i know youll like this Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:04 pm

i have a shiny magikarp that knows hyper beam. (Had 2 grydose's that knew hyper beam and thats what came out the egg) who wants it
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Dem dog i know youll like this   Dem dog i know youll like this Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:00 am

WHAT? Magikarp can't learn Hyper Beam, even as an egg move! Only hacks can let it learn that! Hyper Beam Magikarp is only supposed to be a joke…
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: Dem dog i know youll like this   Dem dog i know youll like this Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:33 pm

im not kidding it can learn it when it hatches
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Dem dog i know youll like this   Dem dog i know youll like this Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:19 pm

salagon wrote:
i have a shiny magikarp that knows hyper beam. (Had 2 grydose's that knew hyper beam and thats what came out the egg) who wants it

Green Charizard wrote:
These are the official battling rules of Pokemon Wars that are to be used for tournaments, gym matches, and elite 4 matches. For the most part this forum will operate on the same rules as smogon. However if you feel one of these rules need to be changed or you want something added you may post an court case in this section of the forum. Here are the current official rules.

Rules

1. No hacked pokemon
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Dem dog i know youll like this   Dem dog i know youll like this Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:39 am

You think that of all people I, DemCRAZYone, TheNERO, ΚαΓριδμς Δξm θf Mαgικμς, ArceusBeSplashed (okay that's enough names), believe that somehow you are the only person on the planet that has an un-hacked Magikarp with an egg move, and it's flippin HYPER BEAM??!
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: Dem dog i know youll like this   Dem dog i know youll like this Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:20 pm

i dont even know how to hack
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Dem dog i know youll like this   Dem dog i know youll like this Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:19 am

That doesn't change the fact that legit Magikarp don't learn Hyper Beam. Or the fact that only legit Pokemon can be traded on this site (but maybe there's an exception if someone asks for one. Only maybe. Admin's decision) Or the fact that I'm a disapproving mod who's about to lock this.
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Dem dog i know youll like this   Dem dog i know youll like this Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:15 am

We are getting up in arms over nothing. The fact is that Magikarp does not learn Hyperbeam period. Full stop. Discussion over. So, happy that Salagon has a shiny that does, but I guarantee no one will want to trade you for it Salagon, as they will have legitimacy suspicions.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/129.shtml
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dem dog i know youll like this   Dem dog i know youll like this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dem dog i know youll like this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Trades :: Trades :: Normal Trades-
Jump to: