Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

New Admins

Go down 
+6
Dem
[ST] Scyther_03
Flash18
[PN] dialga
far257
Pokemon Wars
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

New Admins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Admins   New Admins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:48 pm

Well it is GC's baby.

I just wanted people to realise that although I might not be active, I'm always watching Wink
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: New Admins   New Admins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:32 am

And that goes for me too, I've had a bit of bad luck over the past month's but that will change, I guarantee it guys
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: New Admins   New Admins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:02 am

And us mods will keep doing… uh… moderator stuff! Yea! And DF will keep watch over the chatbox! i.e. clearing it whenever I'm on… ._. nah you're fine. Razz

Thanks administrators, you've been keeping the forum alive even though Green C is gone. I salute thee… even if you're "always watching"… *shudders*
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: New Admins   New Admins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:06 am

Lol we appreciate the thanks and the bone-chilled shudder
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: New Admins   New Admins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 8:58 am

This seems like the most appropriate place to post this.

Over the past few days moderators and admins have been discussing two main topics, in a forum only available to anyone who is a Mod or Admin.

The first topic is based on recent comments about the lack of admin presence on pokemon wars. For those of you who don't know, I have ben an admin on a few sites, one of which Green Charizard was a member. It was with great honour I accepted his request to become an admin while he is away. This decision is was made mostly due to the fact that to GC's knowledge, no one else on the forum understood the workings of the admin panel behind the site. However recently a member joined the site who has more skill with the admin panel than I do. Currently we stand at a majority that PokePrincess is to become an admin shortly. She will be active and will be able to do things I cannot (keep an eye open for a birthday message at the top of the site on your birthday) This should mean that between Dialga, PP and myself, there will always be an admin around. I would like to stress that once GC returns, and push for some of the mods we currently have to be promoted to my spot, as I feel that some of them deserve the place more than myself.

The second topic is Kooch. He seems very competent at brining in new members to his site and capable of running it. We have decided that Kooch would make a valuable member for our site, he has wanted to merge our sites together. However while we defiantly need new members and the skill Kooch has to bring them in, we also feel that out forum has more to offer than Koochs. We have more depth. With this in mind, we have decided, that if Kooch still wished to merge forums, we would only be able to grant him moderator status. While this restricts what Kooch could do for us abd likely isn't a position Kooch would want, we feel that we need more time with him around to decide.

So Kooch, if you were willing to join us, there is a spot open in our family.

Guys please feel free to post concerns and thoughts here and if your unhappy with anything PM me right away and i'll be happy to talk :o
We want to remain fair to all and be balanced.
Back to top Go down
$!TAKA!$
Champion
Champion
$!TAKA!$

PostSubject: Re: New Admins   New Admins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:08 am

If we merge forums get ready for travis to come back Razz
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

PostSubject: Re: New Admins   New Admins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:31 am

Aurath wrote:
This decision is was made mostly due to the fact that to GC's knowledge, no one else on the forum understood the workings of the admin panel behind the site.

I'd known how to administrate a forum back then… probably should have told him. I think he chose you anyway because he knows you more and trusted you more than everyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: New Admins   New Admins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:18 pm

I didn't realise that Dem. I am unsure as to why GC chose me, although I guess it was due to my previous role as much as anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Admins   New Admins - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Admins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: News-
Jump to: