Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Searching for Pokebank user :3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LordPenguin
Youngster
Youngster

Searching for Pokebank user :3 Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Pokebank user :3   Searching for Pokebank user :3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:24 am

I need a Excadrill that knows Stealth Rock from a move tutor in BW2, would be much apreciated if anyone could help, tho i don't really know what to offer in exchange :3
Back to top Go down
LordPenguin
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Pokebank user :3   Searching for Pokebank user :3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:40 am

I searched up my box, i could offer a Protean Frogadier if that helps :3
Back to top Go down
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙
Mega Shiny Hunter
Mega Shiny Hunter
UZ~Ness ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Pokebank user :3   Searching for Pokebank user :3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:29 am

i may not b a pokebank user but i am completing the pokedex atm. i might have a drilbur not sure.
Back to top Go down
LordPenguin
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Pokebank user :3   Searching for Pokebank user :3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:03 pm

I can get a drillbur too, the problem is that in gen 6th you cannot make him learn Stealth Rock anyway, but you can in 5th gen, so i need someone to get stealth rock on one in gen 5th and than pokebank it in gen 6th to trade me :S
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Pokebank user :3   Searching for Pokebank user :3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:31 pm

I do plan on using pokebank. Really, no problem, I'll fly to the correct tutor and teach it stealth rock. Since it's really no problem, I'll take a random 'mon. Though pokebank hasn't released yet, so when it is, I'll help.
Back to top Go down
LordPenguin
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Pokebank user :3   Searching for Pokebank user :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:25 am

Umm, it was released on 25th of December , i know alot of people that have pokebank legends :3
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Pokebank user :3   Searching for Pokebank user :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:51 pm

That was for Japan, or so I believe... Well, on my region we kinda had it delayed due to some traffic. Guess it was in such high demand they had issue with it... Have you not seen the thread topic? It's not out for most of us. Anyway, if you can't find anyone to help you, just let me know and I'll help as soon as pokebank comes to my place Razz
Back to top Go down
LordPenguin
Youngster
Youngster

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Pokebank user :3   Searching for Pokebank user :3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:26 am

Okay no prob, i'm checking this forum daily anyway
Back to top Go down
far257
Fire Gym Leader

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Pokebank user :3   Searching for Pokebank user :3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:14 am

Yup - once PokeBank is released for other regions, many people here will help you, including me.

I also can't wait for a stealth rock skarmory...
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Pokebank user :3   Searching for Pokebank user :3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:52 am

Stealth Rock Skarmory is also the first thing I need Pokebank for...

(What am I doing in the trades section anyway? :S)
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Pokebank user :3   Searching for Pokebank user :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching for Pokebank user :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Trades :: Trades :: Normal Trades-
Jump to: