Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShiniBara-Kami
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
ShiniBara-Kami

Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Empty
PostSubject: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:51 am

hey-ya guys, i'm in looking for megastones! expecially charizardite x, mewtwoite x, tyranitarite and then venusaurite, manetricite and pinsirite. so this is the list, for them i may offer an Yveltal of naughty nature, level 50 and reserving a special Smeargle with happy hour*! the technique of the special Inkay gave by event in japan to the opening of tokyo bay's bar.
And if you want i can trade both the pokèmon with the pokèrus the special virus useful for exp. so if you are intrested to do a trade, contact me Smile

happy hour* this technique give you the double booty after win the fight. 30 pp power - precision -

the only one way to contact me is this: ShiniBara-Kami@hotmail.it

Post Scriptum:
- Yveltal Traded but i can get another one on order
- All the things underlined are already traded.

Last edited by ShiniBara-Kami on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:07 am

Hi welcome to the forum!

In the future please do not post the same topic in multiple sections of the forum. You only need one. Thanks - GC
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
ShiniBara-Kami
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
ShiniBara-Kami

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:29 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
Hi welcome to the forum!

In the future please do not post the same topic in multiple sections of the forum. You only need one. Thanks - GC
thx Smile you are right, so sorry but i wasn't able to choose what section was right for my proposal Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:10 pm

No problem Wink again welcome to the forum and good luck in your search! If you need anything feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Hmm.. I have a Mewtwo x stone I don't plan on using. Tell me about that Smeargle...
Back to top Go down
ShiniBara-Kami
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
ShiniBara-Kami

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:33 am

Green Charizard wrote:
No problem ;)again welcome to the forum and good luck in your search! If you need anything feel free to ask.
really thx V(^w^)V
Back to top Go down
ShiniBara-Kami
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
ShiniBara-Kami

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:35 am

SickSouls wrote:
Hmm.. I have a Mewtwo x stone I don't plan on using. Tell me about that Smeargle...
smeargle for mewtwonite x it's ok as trade, i answered you about my fc by mail
Back to top Go down
ShiniBara-Kami
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
ShiniBara-Kami

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:43 am

updated!.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:54 pm

Again not trying to get on your case but please use the edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row.

Also must of us here communicate through pm (private message) that you can send to anyone on the forum. You can communicate by email if you want but I have always found pm a bit easier for the forum. Not really a rule just a tip.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:02 am

Yeah, you ought a listen to Gc, he tends to be right... I couldn't find your email :/

Either way, I looked it up, 'Happy Hour" is a move with no effect that doubles the prize money in a trainer battle, the effect cant be layered on top of each other, so it's only useful once per battle. Not interested, but I don't wanna break your spirits... So if you want the stone, give me a female Froakie with max speed Ivs, or a Smeargle with 5Ivs.... Otherwise, I'll give you the stone if you beat me in a... Double match. Yeah. Hehe that sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
ShiniBara-Kami
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
ShiniBara-Kami

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:38 am

Green Charizard wrote:
Again not trying to get on your case but please use the edit button instead of posting multiple times in a row.

Also must of us here communicate through pm (private message) that you can send to anyone on the forum. You can communicate by email if you want but I have always found pm a bit easier for the forum. Not really a rule just a tip.

and how can show my updated topic in the forum without write an up or an update? there is a time for write it?

about mail and pm, this time i know about pm xD but i prefer from mail cause i'm not in this forum so often risking to lost the answers
Back to top Go down
ShiniBara-Kami
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
ShiniBara-Kami

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:53 am

SickSouls wrote:
Yeah, you ought a listen to Gc, he tends to be right... I couldn't find your email :/

Either way, I looked it up, 'Happy Hour" is a move with no effect that doubles the prize money in a trainer battle, the effect cant be layered on top of each other, so it's only useful once per battle. Not interested, but I don't wanna break your spirits... So if you want the stone, give me a female Froakie with max speed Ivs, or a Smeargle with 5Ivs.... Otherwise, I'll give you the stone if you beat me in a... Double match. Yeah. Hehe that sounds interesting.
what? we talked about fd by mail and we traded a mewtwo for Yveltal and a smeargle with pokèrus for the stone, isn't it? was you right?
about happy hour, right is what i wrote exactly! and using it with an item doubling the booty and with an o power you can gain really much!
if you want the stone back i can't give you cause i already traded smeargle with you, so there is the possibility that you "cloned" smeargle with happy hour simply catching an other and the same thing is for pokèrus, and about the propose of battle, i like it and is interesting also for me but i can't break the trade already closed, sorry man No 
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:41 am

.... This is why is best to us Pms xD no, that wasn't me! Hey it's okay... Don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
ShiniBara-Kami
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
ShiniBara-Kami

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:05 am

SickSouls wrote:
.... This is why is best to us Pms xD no, that wasn't me! Hey it's okay... Don't worry about it.
but if i lost the forum's link i lost also the answers so for this reason i prefer the mail ( here mine: ShiniBara-Kami@hotmail.it )
really? doh! hahaha i confused you for an other member xD so sorry... btw i'm not able to see the ivs of my pokèmon cause i'm not finished the lega yet, what about the challenge? if i defeat you in a battle with 2 pokèmon mode, i can take the stone? are these the terms?
Back to top Go down
ShiniBara-Kami
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
ShiniBara-Kami

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 1:48 pm

can i up now?
if i can,
"up"
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:52 pm

What? No! You got your stone xD I just wanted to help you with it, but you already have one, so I'll hold on to my stone just in case.
Back to top Go down
ShiniBara-Kami
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
ShiniBara-Kami

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:31 am

if you are talking about pinsirite or charizardite, i haven't and whatever stone you have to offer me cold be userful for me to trade with someone else with the stones i haven't
so? ( shiny eyes xD )
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:35 am

I already traded my Charizardite and I havent found a Pinsirite, but it may be of use since I plan on breeding a team of fighting types, so wouldnt trade that Pinsirite... " Way to waste everyone's time, SS!!" XD sorry, dang it, I've failed to help so many people here!!
Back to top Go down
ShiniBara-Kami
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher
ShiniBara-Kami

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:48 am

SickSouls wrote:
I already traded my Charizardite and I havent found a Pinsirite, but it may be of use since I plan on breeding a team of fighting types, so wouldnt trade that Pinsirite... " Way to waste everyone's time, SS!!" XD sorry, dang it, I've failed to help so many people here!!
dosen't matter, thx anyway for the tentative and your time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones   Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yveltal and Speacial Smeargle for megastones
Page 1 of 1