Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)

Go down 
5 posters

Should There be a Multi Battle Tournament?
YES
Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Vote_lcap100%Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
NO
Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Vote_lcap0%Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:08 pm

I mean yeah we got multi battles,are we just gonna leave it like that...NO.I think we should have a Multi battle!

RULES
No Ubers(if i get killed with a zygarde i will chase you down).
If possible try to record the video(a lot of my multi battles were awesome what about yours?)
I'm not sure about some items,i must discuss that with the admins.
Total amount of people,gosh how do i know,i must count everyone who would like to participate.

Looks like i will be in charge of this Tournament[its ok Green Charizard,you still have the spot light]
What do you think?Should we have one?
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:28 am

I think this sounds awesome. I'm definatly in.
Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:23 am

I think you should pick your partner and keep the same team(of the total of 6 pokemon in your battle box or party).Or we pair a random amount of people.Which ever is possible .-.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:12 am

Those that don't gave a reliable partner, but wish to participate shall simply be hooked up randomly. We should et to pick our own partners to freely discuss our team work. For the 'ubers' list, let's just ban every legendary? Oh, man this one is gonna be epic!! Just like yesterday's battle... Had my attack landed, I'd wiped both of you all on my own!! Ahhhh!! I want more!!

*winks at Feraligatr
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:25 am

Alright sounds fun. Smile

I suggest making a list of what your considering uber since there is none currently for gen 6.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:27 am

.... this is only available on gen 6??? that sucks, wish i could join
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:52 am

There's an option for it in the 5th gen games, but I believe it only works for 2 Ds that are right next to each other. Me and Feraligatr tried it once. I don't know what went wrong, we both joined and clicked, but nothing was happening. Same with the battle subway. My guess is that it only works locally.

Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:24 pm

SickSouls wrote:
Those that don't gave a reliable partner, but wish to participate shall simply be hooked up randomly. We should et to pick our own partners to freely discuss our team work. For the 'ubers' list, let's just ban every legendary? Oh, man this one is gonna be epic!! Just like yesterday's battle... Had my attack landed, I'd wiped both of you all on my own!! Ahhhh!! I want more!!

*winks at Feraligatr
RULES
No Legendaries[If i die,you shall die with me]
Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Julbos03 wrote:
.... this is only available on gen 6??? that sucks, wish i could join
Get it quickly now my friend.scratch
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:45 pm

So, for the items, just follow the usual PW rules? No hax items? And of course, no 2nd focus sash. How's that?
Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Seems legit SickSouls,because if anyone ifs trying to hang for their life a second time,I'm eating your soul Smile
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:29 pm

so who wants to be on my team? Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:16 pm

I still want to be part of this
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Kid draggo, have you given any thought about a date for this? Most of us are eager to get started! Thus, we kinda wanna know who plans to participate.
Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:47 am

Well you see....
Everyone needs these requirements(Post on the the official Tounament post)
1)A team member
2)Both trainer shall have 6 pokemon total(So then you won't get stuck with that same team.
3)Baracks<------------------GC !!!!!!!!
4)A specific amount of people.
5)Read the PokemonWars Ranking Teir
6)Items.....no duplicates(meaning ONE TRAINER,will not have all focus sashes on his pokemon,yes both trainers can have one of the same,or all of the same items as each other.
7)DATE:ARROUND DECEMBER

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)   Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Wars Multi Battle Tournament(Thought)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Battles :: Tournaments :: 3DS Tournaments-
Jump to: