Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!

Go down 
+7
[PN] dialga
KidDraggo
Ilovedarkrai
[ST] Scyther_03
SickSouls
Blue
DF
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Empty
PostSubject: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:05 am

Mmmkay, I'm just gonna come out and say it. Slurpuff is cotton candy. If you need more information, then this is a handy tutorial on how to munch down on a tasty Slurpuff without ending up having your blood splattered all over the floor and your intestine (and you) hanging from the ceiling fan like some demented marionette.

Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! 685Slurpuff

Just look at that Slurpuff. Stare deep into its eyes. If you see anything other than a cold hearted, sociopathic murderer, then get glasses. All exaggerations aside, Slurpuff is downright evil. Its Play Rough attack has been shown to be the cause of at least 300 Kalos trainer deaths a year. And when Slurpuff plays rough, there are no survivors. Pay close attention if you're courageous or stupid enough to get some of its tasty cotton candy.

You will need:
-A pair of foot long metal rods.
-A neck brace.
-The ability to tell when someone is lying.
-A sharp object.
-A heavy object.
-An object capable of launching projectiles at at least 30 kilometers an hour.
-A fully written will.
-Grief counseling.
-Backup.
-A very fast vehicle with which to escape.
-(Optional) A Molotov cocktail.
-A plastic bag.
-A phone to call for help or at least to tell your friends and families that you love them quickly.
-One cup granulated sugar.

Slurpuff is already delicious, so no cooking is necessary. However, there is one slight problem. It is capable of killing a human with ease, and it does such a good job at it that it puts Mewtwo and Chandelure to shame. In fact, Mewtwo and Chandelure are terrified of Slurpuff, so don't bring it up to them. Slurpuff uses deceptive tactics to not only lure in those it wants to eliminate, but to make them completely unaware of its malicious intent. Before going over how to get some of Slurpuff's cotton candy, it is first necessary to show what it can do. Sweet Scent can lower your desire to resist the Slurpuff's will, so always be sure to hold your breath if you see a pink gas float off of Slurpuff. Using Fake Tears buys it more time so that it can get you by surprise with Draining Kiss, which is more like a snap around your neck with razor sharp fangs while it drinks your precious life blood for sustenance. Slurpuff knows what it's doing, too, since it always aims for the jugular vein when it bites at you. Finally, its most terrifying attack is Play Rough. Play Rough, when used on Pokemon, can grievously wound them, but when Slurpuff is attacking to defend itself, Play Rough is better named Neck Snap. Don't be fooled by its small, stubby arms and lack of fingers, as they can easily break your neck like a toothpick. But Slurpuff has many other tactics to defeat you with. Toxic allows for a swift death, it can incinerate you with Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, or even the ungodly powerful Hyper Beam. Giga Impact WILL break every bone in your body, despite Slurpuff being like two feet tall, and Dazzling Gleam can blind you so that Slurpuff can get in a Play Rough... or worse. Now that you know what you're up against, let's get started on the whole "obtaining Slurpuff's cotton candy" thing.

Okay, step one is to find a Slurpuff. Slurpuff loves Citrus Poke Puffs, so be sure to leave at least fifteen in a place with several escape routes, with other people nearby. Keep the rods nearby so you can harvest the cotton candy at a moment's notice and get away fast. Once the Slurpuff arrives, approach it very closely. Make sure the neck brace is sturdy so that Slurpuff's Play Rough attack won't kill you, right away, at least. If Slurpuff tries to charm you with its cuteness, do not be fooled. It merely wants you to let your guard down so that it can run away or use a move on you. Once it realizes that you aren't leaving, it may try to use Fake Tears to make you feel guilty enough to leave it alone. Be warned though, as Fake Tears may attract other Slurpuff to you so they can help their brother. If it does... god help you. The sharp object is just to make Slurpuff be wary of you, so it won't attack immediately, and the heavy object is to stun Slurpuff so you can take the candy. At this point, Slurpuff is most likely going to attack you. If it tries a Draining Kiss, duck and roll to the side. If it tries to use Play Rough on you, it has to jump to do it, so shove it away as hard as you can. Hit the Slurpuff with the heavy object and grab the metal rods. Stab them into the Slurpuff, and rip them out horizontally. Don't worry about hurting the little savage, Slurpuff can regenerate body parts with ease, even when on fire, which is where the Molotov cocktail comes in. It MIGHT slow the Slurpuff down, or it will simply enrage it and the Slurpuff will brutally mutilate you. That's where the phone comes in to call for help. Anyway, grab the globs of cotton candy and put them in the bag while the Slurpuff is momentarily incapacitated, as it will regenerate in 20 seconds, minimum. Throw the sugar at it if it comes at you again. Slurpuff can't resist sugar, so it will certainly stop to eat some. If it STILL comes at you, try to slow it down with the projectiles, get on the escape vehicle, AND GET AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN. The Slurpuff will call for help if you linger, so get to other people as fast as possible.

So, there you go! You've now risked your life for several pounds of some of the tastiest cotton candy you'll ever eat, and all it took was several days of preparation and a serious risks of injury and dismemberment. Enjoy your grief counseling and cotton candy while I show you what you pictures of what you almost became!

Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Ruined_city

POST-SLURPUFF ATTACK ON COUMARINE CITY, 1996

Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Distant_Explosion

SLURPUFF ATTACK ON THE UNOVA NUCLEAR POWER PLANT: OFFICIAL CASUALTY COUNT AROUND 18,000

Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Moon-exploding

SLURPUFFS DESTROY THE MOON, LAST WORDS OF ASTRONAUT BEFORE IMMEDIATE VAPORIZATION RECORDED

Last edited by DF on Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Tamer
Tamer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:04 am

I've always wanted to know how to cook Feraligatr.
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:09 am

...not cool man, not cool.
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:27 am

All i need is a Jolteon xD

By the way, you'd better off cooking a Basculin. They're tastier, ubiquitous, and annoying as heck.
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:52 am

i want breakfest! scrambled Blissey eggs with grumpig bacon.... then some Magikarp Maki What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Ilovedarkrai
Elite 4 Psychic
Elite 4 Psychic
Ilovedarkrai

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Lol DF don't u wanna kill my jirach? XD how would u eat that?
Back to top Go down
KidDraggo
Psychic
Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:31 pm

Blue wrote:
Yeah can you tell me how to do that too!
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:00 am

KidDraggo wrote:
Blue wrote:
Yeah can you tell me how to do that too!
you would make Feraligater Burgers as how we do in South Africa (One place does Crocodile burgers) so thats how Wink
Back to top Go down
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:31 am

And they are awesome
Back to top Go down
[ST] Scyther_03
Ice/ Ground Elite 4
[ST] Scyther_03

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:36 am

Indeed they are! hmmm im hungry... Hey DF any totdiles missing?
Back to top Go down
Omac15
Youngster
Youngster
Omac15

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:54 pm

How would you cook a Skarmory..? You can't eat the steel part..
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:00 pm

why would i kil feraligator to cook him? thats salamances and flygons job also aren't fearligators cannibals i had one vs another and we both used bite
Back to top Go down
[PN] Dark Lord
Dark/Psychic Elite 4
[PN] Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:01 am

Umm.... I'm more concerned that a butchers cleaver is part of the ingredients list.... surely its not an ingredient and more of an implement? So should go into an equipment list.... just saying...... I mean I'd rather eat a magnimite than a butchers cleaver...
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:49 pm

Woh. How observant!

I like how you always bring reason into your words, Damian. Not especially in this thread, but you know.
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:14 pm

Yes yes yes, I'm stupid and Aurath has bleeding hawk eyes. Anyway, new recipe.
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:59 pm

Wait my Banettes missing Did you take my banette
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
SickSouls

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:48 pm

*stares at Df* Well, did you?
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Uh... I didn't think it belonged to anyone...
Back to top Go down
Siris The Angel Of Death
Psychic
Psychic
Siris The Angel Of Death

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:55 pm

NOOO NOT ZIPPY
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:34 am

WHO WANTS COTTON CANDY YOU MISERABLE-

*Slurpuff attack*
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Bird Keeper
Bird Keeper
Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm

How would one cook a Genesect? Ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!   Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Feraligatr's Totally Awesome and Super Cool Cooking Show!
Page 1 of 1