Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

It's Espiria!

Go down 
+5
Envidira
Pokemon Wars
Vayatii
DF
Espiria
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Espiria
Youngster
Youngster
Espiria

It's Espiria! Empty
PostSubject: It's Espiria!   It's Espiria! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:59 am

Hiya people! It's me Espiria! Now, most of you might not know this, but I'm Dark Feraligatr's sister! He advised (and by that I mean he wouldn't stop texting and calling and pestering me until I joined) to become a member here. I started off with Pokèmon Gold and ever since I picked Chikorita me and my brother have been trying to outdo each other for like 8 years. Even our names sound similar but they're completely different. It's like our parents INTENDED us to be rivals. Anyways, I've not played in quite a bit so excuse me if I'm... terrible. Well, that's all I have to say! I can't wait to get to know you all! Bye!Razz
Back to top Go down
DF
Resident Punching Bag
Resident Punching Bag
DF

Location : In the middle of the Pastoria Swamp. Tourists come by here every so often and then I get a snack

It's Espiria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Espiria!   It's Espiria! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:18 pm

You see little sister? Now I just need you to get stronger so I can make our battle less... disappointingly easy. Think you can handle that?
Back to top Go down
Vayatii
PokeFan
PokeFan
Vayatii

It's Espiria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Espiria!   It's Espiria! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Welcome. Don't battle me.
Back to top Go down
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

It's Espiria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Espiria!   It's Espiria! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm Green Charizard admin and steel gym leader of pokemon wars! I hope you enjoy the site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com
Envidira
Poison Gym Leader
Envidira

It's Espiria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Espiria!   It's Espiria! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:58 pm

Welcome to the forums! I'm Envidira, you can call me Envi. ^-^ You'll love it here I promise. It's nice to see another girl here as well! It's very nice to meet you! I hope to battle and trade with you soon! :3
Back to top Go down
SickSouls
Fighting/Electric Elite 4
SickSouls

It's Espiria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Espiria!   It's Espiria! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:24 am

Ha. So you're the famous sister I keep hearing from.... I'm I the only one that's... somewhat worried about them? Have we any of us spent a night alone with her brother? No? Just me? Well... Let's not talk about it. Hopefully-Ahem, I'm sure you're nothing like him.

How cool is that, though? To have a freaking twin as a rival! All I have Aizrod... And my ex-rival: BBA. And my mean little sister that does nothing, but text all day.

I can just tell you two are exact opposites! Seriously, just look at your profile picture! Espeon is an aesthetic, elegant, clever, special attacker and Feraligatr, is a dumb, wild, brute, physical attacker!(no offense, feraligatr xD)

Oh, almost forgot hahaha... Welcome to Pokemon Wars! And don't worry about your skill, we all start somewhere. One good example is Darkrai... He used to only hangout in the trade sections. Now he's at the top! I really am impressed.

Ah... I'm talking too much; SickSouls, currently an Elite 4 member, someone hurry up and collect the gym badges xD
Back to top Go down
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

It's Espiria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Espiria!   It's Espiria! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:27 am

And I'm DemDogg, one of the moderatorerterers of Pokemon Wars! So, a moderator, what exactly am I supposed to do? I pretty much just sit here and laugh at people's battling skills, seeing as though I can't battle without a new Wi-Fi, but I'm supposed to help people out around the forum. I also make electronic music and novels, but that's not the point. If you ever need anything beside a battle just ask me, private message or email. That's the point.

The first things you'll notice about me is that I'm weirdly crazy, I have an obsession with Magikarps, and I've never battled one person on this site. Never ever. It's because I CAN'T. DON'T ASK TO BATTLE ME. I'm saying this because I get asked every time I'm on the chatbox. Of course I used to battle online, but I'm stuck with wireless battles against my two rivals: my brother, and a guy called 00Lukeman. My brother battles me more, but he never beats me (without hacks anyway) so I have better battles with Luke.There's some things some people may not know about me.

So, welcome to Pokemon Wars Espiria.

And don't do drugs. Or murder people. Or laugh at Magikarps. ESPECIALLY the last one.
DON'T MESS WITH ME AND MY KARPS. I'M THE LAW AROUND HERE.
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
[PN] dialga
Dragon Gym Leader
Dragon Gym Leader
[PN] dialga

It's Espiria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Espiria!   It's Espiria! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:15 am

Lol great intro Dem...

Hey Espiria. I'm Dialga, the other mod and the Dragon gym leader here on our amazing forum that everyone loves and everyone wants to join because it is absolutely incredible!!! Very Happy sell it too much?

Great to see you on board and that your brother's relentless attacks to get you to join us worked. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
Back to top Go down
Dem
Dem

It's Espiria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Espiria!   It's Espiria! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:32 am

Hmm… you know what? I can see it at the top of the forum now…
Pokemon Wars
The amazing forum that everyone loves and everyone wants to join because it is absolutely incredible!
Please log in or sign up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Nova
Dark Gym Leader
Dark Gym Leader
Nova

It's Espiria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Espiria!   It's Espiria! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Welcome to Pokemon Wars, Im the Dark-Type Gym Leader here. Ive been gone for a bit. But I should be on again. Im also a chatbox mod around these parts and I've never heard of you up until now but I want to say welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need anything feel free to ask me anything. Have fun! -BBA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Espiria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Espiria!   It's Espiria! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Espiria!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: Trainer Introduction-
Jump to: