Pokemon Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for pokemon players to chat, trade, battle and other pokemon related activities

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Pokemon Wars!
March's Pokemon of the month is Latios!

The rising of… -Dem Dogg-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dem
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Magikarp Angling Moderator
Dem

The rising of… -Dem Dogg- Empty
PostSubject: The rising of… -Dem Dogg-   The rising of… -Dem Dogg- Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:29 am

Hey everyone! I'm Dem Dogg, however most people call me by my other name, UltraCRAZYone. I was told about this site by my friend Green Charizard and I decided to join. I've been into Pokemon since my friend gave me some of his Pokemon cards as a little kid. Since then I have watched the anime (a bit), played the games and all of the stuff like that. At the moment though I'm not playing Pokemon because I haven't had time for work and stuff. In a few months I might be able to play, but until then, I'll be here.

~~~~~~~~~~

RANDOM 1 YEAR LATER EDIT: Ah, the days have gone by… I still feel like the same person. Maybe because I am.

Last edited by -=NERO=- (Dem) on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=569831
Pokemon Wars
The Supreme Overlord Admin
Pokemon Wars

The rising of… -Dem Dogg- Empty
PostSubject: Re: The rising of… -Dem Dogg-   The rising of… -Dem Dogg- Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Hey glad you could make it Very Happy

Make yourself at home and if you need anything let me know
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonwars.forumotion.com

The rising of… -Dem Dogg-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wars :: Pokemon Wars :: Trainer Introduction-
Jump to: